How do I get Outlook calendar to sync properly w/ MSN calender?

Old March 1st 06, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Liz

Default How do I get Outlook calendar to sync properly w/ MSN calender?

For some reason my Outlook calendar is not syncing properly with my MSN email
calendar. My email syncs just fine, but the calendar stuff doesn't at all.
I now have to manually copy every appointment over so that my husband can see
it when he is out of town. I used to be able to sync it with Intellisync for
MSN, but that has been discontinued. MSN Help contacts said that it should
sync with Outlook if the email is but couldn't tell me how to figure out why
it wasn't. They referred me here. Their only other suggestion was to
subscribe to something that cost $45 a year - no way! I already pay enough
with Office '03 and monthly MSN charges.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions? Nothing came up on the
knowledge base search.

Thanks!

Liz ^..^
Old March 1st 06, 04:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

I don't think the calendar syncs unless you're using the Office Live
subscription but I could be wrong.