How can I change the available fields in appointments.

Old February 18th 06, 06:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
bsgold

Default How can I change the available fields in appointments.

I would like to be able to create fields on the oppointment page to better
track time for specific clients and billing codes. is this possible?
Old February 18th 06, 07:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

What fields are you talking about? You can certainly customize the form to
suit your needs but some fields are hard coded and cannot be changed. If
you specify what "fields" you want to customize, someone can tell you if it
is possible or not.

Include your version of Outlook in EVERY post to this group. Having 5
versions and 2 modes makes it difficult on the crystal ball.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, bsgold asked:

Old February 18th 06, 08:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
bsgold

I woulf like to be able to add fields between the location and time space in
outlook. I am using Outlook 2002

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

What fields are you talking about? You can certainly customize the form to
suit your needs but some fields are hard coded and cannot be changed. If
you specify what "fields" you want to customize, someone can tell you if it
is possible or not.

Include your version of Outlook in EVERY post to this group. Having 5
versions and 2 modes makes it difficult on the crystal ball.

--Â

Old February 18th 06, 08:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Also note that the built-in pages of the appointment form can't be customized at all, only the custom pages. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/appointmentform.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP