Auto accept invitation

Old April 4th 07, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Andrea

Default Auto accept invitation

Hi,
when an user receive an invitation to a meeting, he see in his calendar the
appointment but he don't open the message of invitation or accept or decline
it.
In calendar option the 'automatically accept....' is disabled. Do you have
any suggestions?
thanks in advance
Andrea
Old April 4th 07, 04:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Francine Otterson [MVP - Outlook]

There may be additional setting under Tools Options - Email Options -
Tracking.

--
Regards,

Francine Otterson
President, San Diego Outlook User Group
MVP - Microsoft Outlook

Old April 4th 07, 05:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

You cannot set auto-accept in OWA. Have you looked at the settings in the option that Francine sent you?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Andrea asked:

Old April 4th 07, 08:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Andrea

which is exactly the setting? the problem is that the issue exist for some
users without nobody has set some options in owa or outlook
Andrea

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

You cannot set auto-accept in OWA. Have you looked at the settings in the option that Francine sent you?

--Â

Old April 4th 07, 09:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Use Francine's suggestion to look under Tools-Options-Preferences-Email Options-Tracking Options.