How do I prevent meeting requests from automatically being added?

Old October 12th 06, 01:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Matthew Something

Default How do I prevent meeting requests from automatically being added?

Resource scheduling is not enabled. I have a rule that permanatly deletes all
meeting requests from a certain account that contians specific words in the
suibject line. Problem is that the meeting still gets added to my calendar.