Permission to view calendar but not read attachments within!

Old April 20th 06, 03:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Grggy

Default Permission to view calendar but not read attachments within!

I insert a lot of emails & files within my calendar entries, which I don't
necessarily want others to read, but they help me to be orgainised. I am
happy for others to view my calendar, but I don't want them to be able to
double click into the entry and see details/attachments. Is there any way to
control this? I've tried all the permission levels, and can't seem to make
it work!
Old April 20th 06, 10:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

No, if a person has even reviewer permisions, they can open items attached
to the calendar item.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Grggy asked:

Old April 21st 06, 02:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Set them as Private?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]