Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Need a solution.. by Electric Toilets
I need to find a way to create and store 60 + auto responses to use in outlook. I need the files to be stored publicly so others can access and use...
December 12th 06 05:51 PM
by Electric Toilets Go to last post
0 847
Failed to update customization from the specified deployment manif by lg
Hi, We are using an addin in Outlook that connects to a remove assemble on the intranet. If the connection to the network server is dropped then...
December 12th 06 05:28 PM
by lg Go to last post
0 961
How can I get rules to process before Junk E-mail filter? by Rob Shiras
Office 2003 SP1 changed the order in which messages are processed. Before, message rules were applied before the Junk Mail Filter was applied. Now,...
December 12th 06 04:48 PM
by Rob Shiras Go to last post
0 998
How to acquire current Outlook.Application? by OctopusThu
If Outlook has already started, I want to acquire its Application Instance, i.e., an Outlook.Application object. How can I do this?
December 12th 06 04:47 PM
by OctopusThu Go to last post
5 1,123
Usage of IMAPISession from IExchExt by Petr Nehez
Hi guys, I have a question regarding of usage of IMAPISession in the IExchExt::Install method. Can I use this object in every version of Outlook? I...
December 12th 06 04:40 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 964
Outlook 2007 Control.Context problem VB6.0 by [email protected]
Hello All, I have added a combobox to the Outlook 2007 RibbonX. Now as per the Outlook Com-addin samples (VB.Net samples), I am writing a function...
December 11th 06 11:35 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 1,451
Data Execution Prevention Error by Naveed Mughal
I have made a simple COM addin and since it i intended to distribute it, i create setup using VB6 package and deployment wizard. It was running...
December 11th 06 07:54 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,139
Outlook addin - toolbar in "New Message" Window by Naveed Mughal
Hi all, I want to add toolbar or menu on "new message" window only in outlook 2000 and geater. I can't find any clue on how to add addins only in...
December 11th 06 06:54 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 964
Microsoft Helps Spammers by Rob Shiras
Microsoft is aiding and abetting spammers. Office 2003 SP1 changed the order in which messages are processed. Before, message rules were applied...
December 10th 06 04:30 PM
by Rob Shiras Go to last post
0 878
Changes to Contact Item are not displayed if changed in New_Inspector-Event by cs
Hi, I change some default values for a contact Item in the NewInspector event. They are not displayed, if they are on the first page of my custom...
December 8th 06 06:40 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 981
Problem Accessing command bars on Outlook 2003 by Douglas Abbink
Howdy, I have a C# Addin. On 80% of computers, it works great. On the other 20%, the Addin cannot get a hold of the command bars so I can add my...
December 8th 06 05:04 PM
by Douglas Abbink Go to last post
2 960
How to efficiently get an AppointmentItem by its EntryID? by OctopusThu
There are two cases: 1、The AppointmentItem's MAPIFolder is known. 2、The AppointmentItem's MAPIFolder is unknown. Thanks in advance.
December 8th 06 03:39 PM
by OctopusThu Go to last post
2 1,067
add-in for recurring item? by [email protected]
I am looking for an add-in, or advice on how best to program one, that can do something like this: (Assuming a series of past appointments it can...
December 6th 06 07:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 730
Find, Edit and highlite a line Add-in required by normankong via OfficeKB.com
Hi I require a add-in in outloot which can be executed at any time while a email is open. The Add-in will search for a particular set of characters...
December 6th 06 10:14 AM
by normankong via OfficeKB.com Go to last post
0 839
Exchange connection mode property by IceKettle
I tried to understand what exactly different constant values mean, especially the subtle differences among olOffline, olCachedOffline,...
December 4th 06 03:05 AM
by IceKettle Go to last post
0 1,358
Add button to toolbar when user clicks reply by RoyalHale
I need to add a button to the form that comes up after a user clicks the reply button. I am currently able to add the button on the mailitem.open...
December 1st 06 09:12 PM
by RoyalHale Go to last post
0 750
Outlook incorrectly displaying Exchange public folder content by Godandag
Hi. I am writing a C# (VSTO) Outlook 2003 addin, that stores some references on Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Items objects during all...
December 1st 06 03:08 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
8 1,505
Add-ins not being removed from toolbar by RoyalHale
I am just starting learning to program add-in in C#. I went through a simple tutorial that just added a button to the standard toolbar and when...
December 1st 06 03:04 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 870
About Contextual menu in outlook-2003 by Ravindra
Hi all, Can anyone tell me how to add an item in the contextual menu when the user right click on the contact. -- Regards, Ravindra P.N
November 30th 06 02:11 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 699
double-click or save attachment by Steffen Heinzl
Hi! I would like to react to a user's saving an attachment. Is there an event that I can use, such as clicking on save as or double-clicking the...
November 27th 06 08:21 PM
by Tony Gravagno Go to last post

From The