Old July 23rd 06, 09:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Robert Aldwinckle

Default Removing reply/forward indicator

"James Martin" wrote in message
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how I can remove the reply or forward indictator from a
piece of mail? (I'm referring to the little arrow that OE adds to the mail
icon in the list of pieces of mail in my Inbox when I reply to or forward a
letter.)

Would it be sufficient to avoid the issue?

Press Ctrl-s (save reply in Drafts) often does it to me.
I have always thought that that was a bug, not a "feechur".
Perhaps you will like it.

Thanks!

James

Good luck