Old September 26th 10, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
jbclem

Default How to change font size in Subject, From, Send section

I recently changed video cards and most of the fonts changed slightly,
mostly to different sizes. In OE6 I can adjust the message font sizes in
the lower section (the Read section). But in the upper section, where the
Subject, From, Send, and other headings exist, I haven't figured out how to
change the fonts there. Can someone help me with this.

Thanks, John