Old December 23rd 11, 07:43 PM
Monocle Monocle is offline
Junior Member

PROBLEM:

The folders that were collapsed when I closed OE were expanded when I open OE again.

This problem had driven me mad for months. I wanted ALL my folders and sub-folders to be collapsed when I first opened OE.

I've found something that's worked for me and I'm so happy I had to tell someone even if they've fixed it now.

So what I did was:
1. Open up all folders, their sub-folders and their sub-sub-folders etc.
2. I then collapsed the deepest layer of sub-folders, closed and opened OE.
3. Then I collapsed the next layer of sub-folders, close and opened OE again.
4. Last I collapsed my main folders and closed OE.
5. When I opened up OE all folders and their sub-folders were collapsed and behaving just as they should.

Seems that for some strange reason the memory (.dbx or whatever) can't remember more than one layer deep.

Ho Ho Ho