Old June 17th 10, 04:49 PM
Leagueman Leagueman is offline
Junior Member

Here's another user having the same problem. I notice it is consistenantly from people at the same companies that my replies are double spaced. I'd say about 1/3 of the replies I type have to be re-formatted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by will View Post
Colin -- I'm also having this issue. I've seen some posts on this topic, but
they involve setting up a custom blank stationary -- which seems like
needless complexity to simply have a plain-formatted reply, huh? (I can't
seem to track with some of the instructions anyway, even when I tried to
follow them).

If anyone has this fix, here's another interested (and frustrated) party.

--Will

"Colin" wrote:

When I create a new message in Outlook 2007, the line spacing is regular
single spaced with no extra vertical spacing between paragraphs. When I
reply, however, it seems to randomly (haven't been able to identify a
pattern yet) set the "Spacing above" and "Spacing below" to "Auto," which is
greater than 0. If I manually set it to 0, then it's fine for that message,
but the problem will recur in a future message.

2 Questions:

1. How does Outlook choose the form or template for a Reply?

2. How do I fix this so it always uses the form I want (in my case, no extra
spacing)?

Thanks,
Colin