Old March 1st 10, 08:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL[_2_]

Default Windows 7

And to compound matters OfficeXP has issues on both Vista and Win7 in that
Outlook mail account paswords are not retained.

"aqua55blue" wrote in message
Just lost my Windows XP computer. But my files were backed-up on
ClickFree
hard drive. My new computer is Windows 7 and I loaded my Microsoft Office
XP
Small Business onto my Windows 7 computer. I don't know how to get my
Outlook to access my pst files which according to ClickFree are loaded
into
my new computer. I must tell you that I am NOT very computer smart.