Old January 15th 10, 08:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default email for today not showing up till tomorrow

Do you have an antivirus scanning incoming mail? They will cause email
problems, although I've never seen them delay mail for long periods.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

wrote in message
unfortunately not. it is also not consistent. some days this happens,
some not. I can be sure by the way that the email gets downloaded,
because the server inbox is empty. I've changed her settings for now,
so that she can read mail online when this happens.

I'll just try to collect some more clues when it next occurs, but I am
not often home to witness it.

this is outlook 2003, in case I hadn't mentioned that.

thanks for helping.

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:10:28 -0500, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
wrote:

Do they appear when she changes folders?