Old November 10th 09, 11:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
BillW50

Default Seeing a thread from non-thread mode

N. Miller wrote on Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:36:01 -0800:
"BillW50" wrote in message

Really? They can't even show replies to my messages. Take this piece
of junk I am using right now called Thunderbird. Unfortunately MS
never developed OE for Linux yet.

Nor will they ever. MS is a publisher of closed source programs. When
they stop work on a program, it is over for that program. Permanently.
You are saying that you can't run Windows XP in a Linux VM? That will
certainly allow you to have access to your beloved MSOE! :/

Emulators and virtual machines slows you down. Thus I have no use for
such things. Multiple computers beats both every time. ;-)

Say do you use virtual machines?

--
Bill
Asus EEE PC 702G4 ~ 2GB RAM ~ 16GB-SDHC