Old October 24th 08, 07:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
mitch

Default Automatic Accept Meeting Invites?

Thanks for the quick reply, but I saw that option and it accepts all invites,
I need one that accepts invites with *!* in the title.

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Mitch" wrote in message

I tried looking into the rules but the only thing I could find was to move
an
item to a calendar entry. Which won't turn on the reminder of a particular
reminder.

I setup a macro to sent reminders to users. I included a special tag at
the
front *!* I figured Outlook could look for *!* and automatically accept
it.
I'm using Outlook 2003.

You want to automatically accept invitaitons? Click ToolsOptionsCalendar
OptionsResource Scheduling and check the box labeled "Automatically accept
meeting requests and process cancellations"
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]