Automatic Accept Meeting Invites?

Old October 24th 08, 07:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
mitch

Default Automatic Accept Meeting Invites?

I tried looking into the rules but the only thing I could find was to move an
item to a calendar entry. Which won't turn on the reminder of a particular
reminder.

I setup a macro to sent reminders to users. I included a special tag at the
front *!* I figured Outlook could look for *!* and automatically accept it.
I'm using Outlook 2003.

Will another macro have to be created to accept this?

Thank you
Mitch
Old October 24th 08, 07:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Mitch" wrote in message

I tried looking into the rules but the only thing I could find was to move
an
item to a calendar entry. Which won't turn on the reminder of a particular
reminder.

I setup a macro to sent reminders to users. I included a special tag at
the
front *!* I figured Outlook could look for *!* and automatically accept
it.
I'm using Outlook 2003.

You want to automatically accept invitaitons? Click ToolsOptionsCalendar
OptionsResource Scheduling and check the box labeled "Automatically accept
meeting requests and process cancellations"
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old October 24th 08, 07:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
mitch

Thanks for the quick reply, but I saw that option and it accepts all invites,
I need one that accepts invites with *!* in the title.

Old October 25th 08, 05:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2007/up071129.htm#3

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]