Old September 27th 07, 01:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
BillR [MVP]

Default Top of calendar view = current day?

I think you're stuck with it.
It isn't just the first day of the current month but the week that contains
the first day of the current month.

--
Bill R MVP
"SLW612" wrote in message
Hi,
I have my Outlook calendar view set to "Month" and I like the set up,
except
for when the date is mid to late in the month. I know that this view
defaults
to the first day of the current month as the top row - but is there any
way
to make the current DAY the top row? For example, today is the 27th - my
calendar opens and the 27th is way at the bottom, but I want to see what
is
happening next week. Am I doomed to scroll my calendar down every time I
open
it, or is there something I can do to change this?