Top of calendar view = current day?

Old September 27th 07, 01:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
SLW612

Default Top of calendar view = current day?

Hi,
I have my Outlook calendar view set to "Month" and I like the set up, except
for when the date is mid to late in the month. I know that this view defaults
to the first day of the current month as the top row - but is there any way
to make the current DAY the top row? For example, today is the 27th - my
calendar opens and the 27th is way at the bottom, but I want to see what is
happening next week. Am I doomed to scroll my calendar down every time I open
it, or is there something I can do to change this?
Old September 27th 07, 01:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
BillR [MVP]

I think you're stuck with it.
It isn't just the first day of the current month but the week that contains
the first day of the current month.

--
Bill R MVP

Old September 27th 07, 01:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
SLW612

Oh well! My scroll wheel will get lots of use then.

Thanks for the quick response Bill!

Old September 28th 07, 01:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
BillR [MVP]

No sweat.
I find a click on the down arrow is much easier but increases the soreness
in my click finger.

--
Bill R

Old December 11th 09, 11:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Chout

How do i get back to the original view of calendar by month instead of
listing. It used to get me a month planner view. Now it displays a list. I
want to go to the month planner view as default.

Old December 12th 09, 02:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

You need to change to the Day/Week/Month view. Look on the views menu.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: