Old September 13th 07, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
John Blessing[_2_]

Default Distribution List

It is highly unlikely any mail admin will allow messages with that many
recipients. Typically the max number of recipients is set to 50

You need to use mail merge or try our email scheduler
(http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm) which will allow you to send
multiple individual emails, html or plain text, with attachments, either as
a one-off or regularly at a specified time and interval. The recipients list
can be drawn from your Outlook Contacts, a plain text file,database or
spreadsheet.

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message
One way around that is to put the list into the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy)
field when sending

"Not Sure" wrote in message
Hi All,

Please help me not to expand my distribution list after the email was
sent.
For example I have a list called "Microsoft.Users" having 1000 names in
it, I
don't want to expand those names in "To:" list once sent. Is that
possible?