Distribution List

Old September 12th 07, 06:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Not Sure

Default Distribution List

Hi All,

Please help me not to expand my distribution list after the email was sent.
For example I have a list called "Microsoft.Users" having 1000 names in it, I
don't want to expand those names in "To:" list once sent. Is that possible?
Thanks in advance.
--
===================================

Old September 13th 07, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
John Blessing[_2_]

It is highly unlikely any mail admin will allow messages with that many
recipients. Typically the max number of recipients is set to 50

You need to use mail merge or try our email scheduler
(http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm) which will allow you to send
multiple individual emails, html or plain text, with attachments, either as
a one-off or regularly at a specified time and interval. The recipients list
can be drawn from your Outlook Contacts, a plain text file,database or
spreadsheet.

--
John Blessing

businesses