Search: Threads Started By: Sabrina or sabrina
Error 0x800CCC78 - server doesn't recognize sender's email by Sabrina
I have been trying to setup my Outlook account and everything seems ok but it won't let me send email. Whenever I try it says 'server doesn't...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 23rd 09 05:40 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
10 1,541 Outlook - Installation
distribution list by sabrina
I have accidently moved a distruibtion list into a new folder (on my outlook bar) The list of names has vanished! Can i get it back? If not, how do...
November 6th 07 08:58 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 274 Outlook - Using Contacts
Is Outlook configured for the Daytimer Portable calendar? by Sabrina
Office 2003 had the ability to duplex the weekly calendar for Daytimer Portable. This disappeared in the Beta version of 2007 and I can't find it...
October 13th 07 02:36 PM
by Sabrina Go to last post
0 405 Outlook - Calandaring
receiving delivery failure e-mails by sabrina
Out of the blue I'm receiving e-mails that say there was a failure to deliver. I am receiving about 10 per minute(!), thousands of e-mails saying...
December 2nd 06 01:02 AM
by Ted Zieglar Go to last post
6 912 Outlook Express
pop3 server by sabrina
When I open outlook 2003, first I go to tools menu then email accounts then add new email account..it only gives me 3 options. Microsoft exchange...
November 2nd 06 12:44 AM
by sabrina Go to last post
3 613 Outlook - Installation
How do I print portable size Daytimer pages? by sabrina
I cannot get the reverse side of the pages to print correctly. What print settings should I use?
August 19th 06 07:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 952 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Rule That Forwards after Time Delay if Message not Read by Sabrina
Is there a way to set up an Outlook Rule that if a message is not read after a certain amount of time, that Outlook will automatically forward a copy...
July 11th 06 12:43 PM
by Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,133 Outlook - General Queries
contact list by sabrina
In Outlook Express, I went to Tools, Address Book, New, New Group. I added 34 names to that new group. Now all of those names are showing in the...
June 24th 06 04:36 AM
by DGuess Go to last post
1 372 Outlook Express
contact list diplay by sabrina
I created a new contact group, but all of the names are now showing in my contact list. How do I keep this particular group of names from being in...
June 23rd 06 11:42 PM
by sabrina Go to last post
4 363 Outlook - Using Contacts
How to Backup Contact Categories by sabrina
Does anyone know anything about backing up Outlook 2003 Contact categories? I have a computer I have to reimage, but she uses categories in Outlook...
April 22nd 06 04:10 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 586 Outlook - Using Contacts
Backing Up Outlook 2003 Categories by Sabrina
I've seen posts about going into the registry and exporting the registry...
April 21st 06 12:39 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 509 Outlook - General Queries
Signature on Forwards as Attachments by Sabrina
In Outlook 2003, I have a user who has her Outlook configured to automatically insert a signature on all emails, even replies and forwards. She also...
April 10th 06 06:21 PM
by Sabrina Go to last post
2 731 Outlook - General Queries
HELP! Error Number: 0x800CCC0F by sabrina
I keep getting the following error message when I try to open my Inbox: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for...
January 20th 06 01:47 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 1,363 Outlook Express
How to Create Exceptions to Recurring Appointment by Sabrina
I would like to send a calendar invite for a series of recurring meetings in 2006. I'd like to do this just once if possible. The problem is even...
January 11th 06 02:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 2,046 Outlook - General Queries