Search: Threads Started By: kimberly or Kimberly
"Read" markings for email delegate - HELP by Kimberly
I have full delegate access to his email and calendar and when I read an email.. it shows up as read for him and if he reads one it shows up at read...
February 4th 10 04:39 PM
by Kimberly Go to last post
0 634 Outlook - Calandaring
Outllook 2003 - HELP Outlook today appts and Calander appts are di by Kimberly
Ok. On Outlook today my appts are different then when I click on Calendar. Outlook today is the has the correct appts and is synwith my iphone. Help...
July 23rd 08 03:34 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
1 818 Outlook - Calandaring
Cannot send from Outlook on laptop by Kimberly
Have been trying to set up Outlook on my new laptop. I'm sure everything is properly configured for gmail. When I run the settings self-test, it...
October 10th 06 08:13 PM
by John Blessing Go to last post
2 772 Outlook - General Queries
Most Contacts don't sync with Motorola Q by kimberly
I have a new Q, Outlook Connector, Outlook 2003 SP2, Active Sync 4.1 (and tried 4.2). At some point, the majority of my 600+ contacts were updates...
October 2nd 06 01:08 AM
by kimberly Go to last post
2 583 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I get spell check in Outlook 6.0 not working? by kimberly
I can not get my spell check in my email program Outlook Express 6.0 to work. The other programs I have, microsoft works, word, excel, the spell...
September 24th 06 06:12 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 514 Outlook - Installation
I would like outlook to open to the calendar by kimberly
When I open Outlook, I would like the calendar to open rather than e-mail. Is there a way to accomplish this?
July 19th 06 11:30 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 449 Outlook - Calandaring
my AUTOMATICc send/receive isn't working, but is setup correctly? by kimberly
I have a new laptop, but am not new to Outlook or it's settings. I'm connected via a cable modem, but have to hit send/receive each time I want to...
June 24th 06 06:22 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 643 Outlook - Installation