Search: Threads Started By: Alex or alex or ALEX
How do I sync my outlook programs on a home network by Alex
I have two computer with office 07 ultimate...how do I access each machine and view information and files on each....I set up the systems to share...
December 4th 09 03:06 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 365 Outlook - General Queries
unable to accept meeting request by Alex
Our environment is outlook 2007 / Exchange 2003 (migrated from 5.5 years ago) both fully patched. Our problem is if some one external to the...
October 14th 09 09:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,693 Outlook - Calandaring
ost max dimension, but reg keys as missing! by alex
I have oulook 2003 that aler me that ost file has reached the max file size. I've read the aricle http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832925 but the key...
October 8th 09 07:39 AM
by alex Go to last post
4 358 Outlook - General Queries
attachment field improvements by alex
1 When composing a new message, pasting attachments works in the message body, but not inside the attachment field which appears under the bcc...
September 10th 09 07:29 AM
by alex Go to last post
4 471 Outlook - Installation
transfering signatures between pc's by alex
To transfer a signature with logo included between different pc's is pretty hard to do. I usually copy the files in the user application data folder...
September 7th 09 07:33 PM
by alex Go to last post
2 361 Outlook - Installation
Feature request for outlook rules by alex
Spammers often use my own email address as the sender's address. However, they do not use it in combination my own displayed name. In stead, they...
August 27th 09 08:31 AM
by alex Go to last post
0 503 Outlook - Installation
How do I set my reminder window always on top? by Alex
I would like to set the reminder window in Microsoft Outlook 2002 to be always on top. Can this be done? Alex
August 14th 09 08:36 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 866 Outlook - Calandaring
Tracking in Outlook 2003 not available - how to turn it on?????? by Alex
How do I get the "tracking" tab so I can track who has responded to an original meeting invite in my calendar? Also, when I look at the "actions"...
July 1st 09 01:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 421 Outlook - Calandaring
The Form Region,"IPM".note.microsoft conversation.Region by Alex
I have the office suite 2007, when i open the outlook the folowing message pups in 3 times: The Form Region, "IPM".note microsoft...
June 7th 09 09:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,182 Outlook - Using Contacts
Cant see details Appointment by Alex
When i open my callendar, i can see the subject, and the location.... when my colleque opens my callendar, he can see the subject, location and the...
March 23rd 09 01:14 PM
by Alex Go to last post
2 447 Outlook - Calandaring
Hyperlink Changes by alex
Using Outlook ’03… I have an issue with hyperlink addresses changing; e.g.: When I created an embedded hyperlink in a Word or Excel doc to...
March 16th 09 12:40 PM
by alex Go to last post
0 493 Outlook - General Queries
Forwarding a calendar appointment by Alex
When I set an appt in my Outlook 2007 Calendar I have the option to right click on the appt & forward it. The receiver gets this as an attachment &...
February 10th 09 07:09 PM
by Alex Go to last post
0 492 Outlook - Calandaring
Forwarding a calendar appointment by Alex
When I set an appt in my Outlook 2007 Calendar I have the option to right click on the appt & forward it. The receiver gets this as an attachment &...
February 10th 09 07:09 PM
by Alex Go to last post
0 390 Outlook - Calandaring
Email set-up by Alex
Hi there. 1. Can I ask why when I create my email account during setup (an IMAP one and the only account on the computer) that it creates new...
February 5th 09 08:44 AM
by Alex Go to last post
2 311 Outlook - Installation
554 Transaction Failed by Alex
Help! I have recently downloaded the Outlook 2007 Trial (valid until 31 July) to evaluate Outlook to handle my free AOL account. After set-up, it...
December 16th 08 08:18 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
7 1,002 Outlook - General Queries
OL2k7 POP3/SMTP settings by Alex
Help please: On my new computer running XP SP3, I am trying to configure Outlook 2007 to collect and send my emails. It works perfectly with OE6...
October 25th 08 09:38 AM
by Alex Go to last post
0 443 Outlook - Installation
Outlook XP 2002 Will Not Open by Alex
I have been using Outlook for some time w/ no problems. Now it will not open - goes to 'not responding" It will not open in Safe Mode. The 3rd...
August 21st 08 03:38 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 398 Outlook - Installation
Cancelling recurring appointments erases all my data! by Alex
Why is it that Microsoft has not fixed this obvious design flaw. If you end, or change a recurring appontment, all past edits to that appointment...
May 2nd 08 10:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
3 704 Outlook - Calandaring
e-mail rule? by alex
Hello all, using Outlook '03... I have an e-mail rule that creates a copy of any sent message and moves it to a particular folder--archive...
March 20th 08 07:24 PM
by alex Go to last post
5 481 Outlook - General Queries
missing Outlook by alex
Hello, using Outlook '03 in a networked environment... At work, I recently moved from one computer to another. After I reconfigured Outlook on my...
March 14th 08 01:14 PM
by alex Go to last post
3 481 Outlook - General Queries
auto email advice by alex
Hello all, using Outlook '03... I'm looking for some advice on how to send an automatic e-mail every day/week/month. I've searched this group and...
March 13th 08 04:23 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
3 523 Outlook - General Queries
TASK by alex
Hello experts, using Outlook '03... 2 Task questions: I often drag e-mail messages to my Task folder. When I do this, it double and triple spaces...
March 11th 08 02:27 PM
by alex Go to last post
2 404 Outlook - General Queries
Holidays Not Appearing by Alex
Holidays (United States, Christian, Jewish) are not showing up in my calendar on any dates after 12/31/07. I checked "Add Holidays..." under...
March 11th 08 11:57 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 349 Outlook - Calandaring
appointment end time by alex
Hi experts, using Outlook '03... When setting an appointment, the default duration between the start and end times is 30 min. Can I change that to...
January 31st 08 08:53 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 400 Outlook - General Queries
print macro by alex
Hello, Does anyone have a macro that prints the current day calendar on one page? I know I can do it manually, but I'd like a macro to do it. I...
January 31st 08 04:52 PM
by alex Go to last post
0 582 Outlook - General Queries