Search: Threads Started By: SteveC
Can't see old appointments in Calendar 2003 -or they are deleted by SteveC
when I go to look at past appointments from over 9 months ago, they are gone. the reaccuring appointments are there but the one time appointments...
February 22nd 10 07:54 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 721 Outlook - Calandaring
Junk email filters have suddenly stopped working by SteveC
Help my Outlook 2003 Junk email filters have suddenly stopped working... Anyone else having problems, anyone got a solution/know how to turn it back...
August 8th 06 10:31 PM
by Nadyne Nelson Go to last post
3 657 Outlook - General Queries
Someone explain please by SteveC
Why is it that when Oulook Express is the default mail handler, forwards I send from IE go out immediately but when Outlook is the default you think...
June 18th 06 04:42 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 506 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2007 freezes by SteveC
I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL to close it if I click on a shortcut in the reading pane. Same behavior if I open a window first. Rebooting fixes problem...
June 15th 06 03:49 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 501 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2007 by SteveC
When it starts, it prompts me to download and install Windows Desktop Search, version 3.0, which I do. It gets to the place it is working in the...
May 30th 06 02:54 AM
by Alan Robinson Go to last post
5 952 Outlook - General Queries
Need to continously access .pst files from a usb flash drive how? by SteveC
I work at various computers using of a usb flash drive storage device. I have all my information stored in this device with the exception of the...
May 22nd 06 07:09 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 2,093 Outlook - Using Contacts
April Update to Junk Mail Filter will not install by SteveC
Everyone is having this problem that I know. I had it on all 3 of my PCs. I had to uninstall Office, reinstall it, and load all the updates. Now a...
April 17th 06 12:06 AM
by SteveC Go to last post
0 557 Outlook - General Queries