Search: Threads Started By: Sebastian or sebastian
Custom Form Region is not loaded by Sebastian
Hi, I have developed an Outlook 2007 Add-in that adds a custom form region to the IPM.Contact class. This works just fine for 99% of our users....
December 9th 09 04:15 PM
by Sebastian Go to last post
0 430 Outlook - Using Forms
How to know if a letter has been answered or not by sebastian
In my old version of out look, when i answered a letter, immediately, when the letter had been dispatched, then a arrow mark appeared in the in box...
August 25th 07 05:53 AM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
1 375 Outlook - General Queries
Uploading Back to the Yahoo server...Please Help by Sebastian
Dear Member of this Help Forum; please help..please help me because i have lost all my important emails and i am so depressed...so sad....please...
August 3rd 07 08:12 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post
6 918 Outlook - General Queries
Relationships by Sebastian
I do not understand why a world renowned application such as Microsoft Outlook Contacts seems to miss out completely that contacts are generally a...
June 18th 07 05:43 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 346 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook disappears when minimised by Sebastian
Hi John, It's hiding not disappearing. You can restore outlook by clicking the Outlook icon on the tray (bottom right). To avoid this from...
June 7th 07 05:25 PM
by Sebastian Go to last post
0 280 Outlook - General Queries
Rules + contact categories? by Sebastian
Is there a way to assign a rule to a category of contacts, or do I have to use folders? For example, when I recieve a mail from a contact that has...
January 26th 07 01:25 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 423 Outlook - Using Contacts
Macro functions disabled? by Sebastian
I installed this macro (http://www.danevans.co.uk/vba/attachment_checker_103b.txt), but since then all macro functions appear to have been disabled....
January 18th 07 09:01 AM
by Sebastian Go to last post
2 1,011 Outlook and VBA
allow one contact list for use in more than one profile by Sebastian
I have two profiles, one for private mails, and one for official business mails. For both I would like to use the same list of contacts. So far I...
March 27th 06 10:44 AM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 473 Outlook - Using Contacts
Error when starting up outlook 2003 SBE. by Sebastian
Hi all,everytime one of my fellow workers logs onto to outlook(2003 SBE) the ff box pops up. Heading Outlook.exe-Common Language Runtime ...
February 2nd 06 09:57 AM
by Sebastian Go to last post
0 662 Outlook - General Queries
Error when starting up outlook 2003 SBE. by Sebastian
Hi all,everytime one of my fellow workers logs onto to outlook(2003 SBE) the ff box pops up. Heading Outlook.exe-Common Language Runtime ...
February 1st 06 10:49 AM
by Sebastian Go to last post
0 500 Outlook - General Queries