Search: Threads Started By: Ray or ray
Error code 0x800C0133 occur during receive mail by Ray
"Stephen Tong" wrote: Problem occur in my Company Outlook Express , I can login the POP3 mail server and see how many of new mail. But I can't...
May 28th 10 03:59 PM
by Ray Go to last post
0 602 Outlook Express
Error code 0x800C0133 occur during receive mail by Ray
"Stephen Tong" wrote: Problem occur in my Company Outlook Express , I can login the POP3 mail server and see how many of new mail. But I can't...
May 28th 10 03:59 PM
by Ray Go to last post
0 942 Outlook Express
Out Look Contacts by Ray
hi , Can any one advise if i can export an Excel file of contacts to my outlook file , or how to fix under import and export an error 1601 my...
October 13th 09 04:08 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 374 Outlook - Using Contacts
how to change default settings on folder list on the navigation co by Ray
Dear Sir My entire folder list has gone awry. I need to delete the whole of the default folders and re-instate them. Please tell me how to do...
October 8th 09 08:40 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 374 Outlook - General Queries
Cannot access office out, getting POP3 Reporting Error 0X80042108 by Ray
Hi there, i understand MS made some changes and now i am locked out from my MS Office Outlook. I get a POP3 Reporting Error # 0X80042108. The server...
September 10th 09 09:40 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
2 772 Outlook - General Queries
cant start outlook pst file to large by Ray
Hi I hope somebody may be able to help im new to outlook and now I cant start outlook message says cannot open your default email folders pst file...
September 4th 09 05:42 PM
by wangdong[_2_] Go to last post
2 597 Outlook - General Queries
Contacts field chooser by Ray
I want to add email addresses to the columns displayed in the Phone List format but there isn't one listed in the field chooser. This seems strange...
June 4th 09 10:16 PM
by Pam Go to last post
4 785 Outlook - Using Contacts
Link Connection by Ray
I have Outlook Express - 6 and I have this problem: If I receive an email that has a link in it, I can't get the link to come up. I click on it and...
May 13th 09 02:16 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 928 Outlook Express
Link Connection by Ray
I have Outlook Express - 6 and I have this problem: If I receive an email that has a link in it, I can't get the link to come up. I click on it and...
May 12th 09 04:45 PM
by Ray Go to last post
0 509 Outlook Express
Faster Folder traversal by ray
I'm having a performance problem with an Outlook AddIn. We need to find all the MailItems – fast. The solution below is very slow due to “x as...
February 22nd 09 09:58 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
3 428 Outlook - Using Forms
Outlook Express Freezes Up by Ray
Anytime I try to open Outlook express, the splash screen comes up and just stays there. I have tried several times. Tonight was the first time in...
December 12th 08 05:40 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 356 Outlook Express
Outlook 2003 Contacts by Ray
How do I add the contacts to the (show names from the:) from the select names window when you're trying to send new mail.
November 13th 08 03:52 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 373 Outlook - Using Contacts
Calender files by Ray
How can I retrieve my calender files (PST) from (comma separeated values (windows)Files) ?? THANKS RAY
October 29th 08 07:59 AM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
4 442 Outlook - Calandaring
Microsolf OutlookCalandar by Ray
I Exported outlook calander & contacts, using comma separeated values (windows) to a dvd disk. I opened the files on the disk and they are Excel...
October 26th 08 02:58 AM
by Ray Go to last post
2 457 Outlook - Calandaring
Icons different in phone list by Ray
I have Outlook 2002 and when I change the view to "phone list" some of the icone on the left show up as notes instead of contacts. The contact...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 17th 08 01:03 AM
by Ray Go to last post
15 1,111 Outlook - Using Contacts
General warning when sending by Ray
Everytime I send a message around half a meg or more (basically anything larger than a typical email) I get this generic warning (nothing specific)...
March 12th 08 02:48 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
3 529 Outlook Express
Outlook 2003 Pro Edition (11.8118.8132) SP2 contacts (exchange ser by Ray
From within a new message when you choose 'To:' and then go and open the 'Show Names from here' drop down menu 'contacts' is not listed. One is...
December 18th 07 04:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 309 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2000 by Ray
i have 2 calanders and 2 phones and i was wondering if i can sinc 1 calander to one phone and the other calander to the other phone without getting...
September 13th 07 09:49 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 337 Outlook - Calandaring
Reveiving Double emails by Ray
My system has developed a most irritating sympton. I receive a double email, of every email I get from one contact and only that one contact. ...
August 27th 07 01:47 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 243 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2003 Drap and Drop Issue by Ray
Hi If you take an email from Outlook and perform a drag and drop to the tasks, the task is created but the message body text is empty. Any reason...
June 28th 07 05:39 PM
by Ray Go to last post
0 305 Outlook - General Queries
RE Active X - Good or bad? by Ray
I have read that it's OK to run Active X and then again that it's not a good idea. How does one control whether it's off or on in Outlook Express...
April 13th 07 10:42 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 355 Outlook Express
Error message Office outlook by Ray
I get the following message: Cannot start office outlook. Unable to open the outlook window.. The set of folders cannot be opened. I reinstalled MS...
March 28th 07 01:17 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 308 Outlook - Using Contacts
i'm on a proxy server, how do i configure my Outlook 2003 by Ray
i'm on a proxy server, how do i configure my Outlook 2003
March 12th 07 01:39 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 493 Outlook - General Queries
cancelling an email by Ray
I accedently hit send on a draft email that contained 22mb of attachments. I need to stop this email. The problem is that this email is now in front...
February 24th 07 06:45 AM
by Ray Go to last post
0 671 Outlook and VBA
Unable to print in OE by Ray
For a unknown reason (scratching head) I can no longer print anything in OE. Machine has IE7, OE6 with all current updates installed. I can print...
February 23rd 07 12:49 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 403 Outlook Express