Search: Threads Started By: Paula or paula
Inbox repair tool by Paula
Outlook 2007 will not open. It gives me a message saying the file C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is in use and cannot be...
May 15th 09 03:02 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
2 298 Outlook - General Queries
What is type:exception in an outlook appointment by Paula
I am getting duplicate appointment reminders. When I look at the properties of the appointment the type shows "exception" and location is...
April 26th 09 05:14 PM
by Paula Go to last post
1 453 Outlook - Calandaring
Can I publish an Exchange based Outlook Calendar to the internet? by Paula
our small company uses an exchange server for our messaging & calendaring. I schedule all of my appointments (personal and business) on my exchange...
March 18th 09 01:57 AM
by Paula Go to last post
0 540 Outlook - Calandaring
Calendar items missing from to-do bar by Paula
I'm using Outlook 2007 and I'm finding that when I add items to my calendar they are no longer showing up in the to-do bar. Where does the to-do bar...
January 18th 09 02:21 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,369 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Repetitive Email by Paula
I work on a helpdesk and have over 40 standard emails set up as replies to client enquiries. I'm moving over from Eudora to Outlook 2007 and would...
September 12th 08 05:25 PM
by John Blessing[_2_] Go to last post
3 853 Outlook - General Queries
appointment times do not display by Paula
Hi. I'm using office standard 2007, and I love the outlook calendar. The start/end times do not display on the screen, or on the printed calendar....
April 16th 08 03:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
4 1,721 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook contacts - current view to show categories by Paula
Now that I have setup categories, how do I get my 'Current View' listing when in contact to automatically list the categories, so I can choose one...
February 4th 08 11:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 719 Outlook - Using Contacts
all-day appointments in to-do bar in Outlook 2007 by Paula
Hello all, I've seen some discussion of this issue online but haven't found a solution. I am using Outlook 2007, and am getting very used to using...
July 14th 07 12:18 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 451 Outlook - Calandaring
opening next message upon deleting previous one by Paula
Hello, I am in the process of learning to use Outlook 2007 after upgrading from using Outlook Express circa about 2001. I had OE express configured...
May 15th 07 05:26 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 508 Outlook - General Queries
How do you combine two calenders? by Paula
My husband and I have been both working on making a calender. We want to know if there is away to combine the two to make one?
March 28th 07 04:28 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 453 Outlook - General Queries
BCM 2007 installation question after reading other posts by Paula
After much effort (and help from this forum) I installed Outlook 2007. Question: how do I now install BCM? How do I get back to the install screen...
January 24th 07 08:36 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 301 Outlook - Installation
Can't run Outlook 2007 Small Business trial by Paula
Help oh omniscient ones...I appear to be hung in 2003-2007 limbo. Here's what happened: 1) Loaded many of the 2007 trail products (Visio, Project,...
January 23rd 07 01:30 AM
by Paula Go to last post
0 400 Outlook - Installation
Why am I unable to check the autocomplete checkbox (outlook 2003)? by Paula
Why am I unable to check the autocomplete checkbox (outlook 2003)?
January 9th 07 06:55 PM
by Paula Go to last post
2 551 Outlook - General Queries
Is my calendar linked to a certain e-mail address? by Paula
I have 2 e-mail addresses (one is an MSN account and the other is a hotmail account). If I share my calendar through Outlook 2003, it shows the...
November 3rd 06 08:38 PM
by cwwebtek Go to last post
1 402 Outlook - Calandaring
need help-is it Outlook or Internet Explorer problem?? by paula
For the last few weeks I can no longer send webpages (Internet Explorer 6) using what is my default email program, Outlook 2002. Now, when I...
August 13th 06 09:37 PM
by DL Go to last post
6 684 Outlook - General Queries
Problem compacting folders by Paula
When I try to compact my folders, I get a message that says the folder is in use by another program, so it never finishes. I've seen this issue...
August 10th 06 02:11 PM
by mikey Go to last post
3 467 Outlook Express
Labels by Paula
I am setting labels on appointments in my calendar and they do not display in the colors. If I open the item, the label field shows the proper...
August 5th 06 01:45 PM
by Paula Go to last post
3 435 Outlook - Calandaring
cannot email webpages by paula
I use Outlook 2002 for my Calendar/ Contacts/ email, etc. & Internet Explorer 6. Since last week, I have been unable to send webpages. As I always...
July 31st 06 04:54 AM
by paula Go to last post
0 380 Outlook - General Queries
Backing up passworded folders by Paula
I just learned about the abililty to password-protect my .pst folders, which I promptly did. I've been using the backup program for over a year now...
June 26th 06 05:34 AM
by Paula Go to last post
0 550 Add-ins for Outlook
Import e-mail list from Excel by Paula
Hi. I have an excel file with three columns: name, e-mail address and company. How can I put all this information in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003,...
May 16th 06 08:45 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 507 Outlook - Using Contacts
item by Paula
I send email through Word creating an outllok.object and i put as body this routine Open txtFile For Input As #1 Do While Not EOF(1) ...
January 10th 06 08:44 AM
by Michael Bauer Go to last post
1 1,152 Outlook and VBA