Can't run Outlook 2007 Small Business trial

Old January 23rd 07, 01:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Paula

Default Can't run Outlook 2007 Small Business trial

Help oh omniscient ones...I appear to be hung in 2003-2007 limbo. Here's
what happened:
1) Loaded many of the 2007 trail products (Visio, Project, One Note &
Publisher). Outlook didn't work..everything else did.
1) I re-downloaded OL for Small Business 2007 (a few times while working on
this problem) . It appeared in the control panel/programs but not on the
start/programs menu. ...2003-2007 Limbo?
2) I uninstalled 2007 to go Back to 2003 version. That worked as a
workaround but my Business Manager component was gone. That didn't work for
me. I wanted it back - I tried to reinstall 2003 w/business CM from the CD
but it failed. I decided to go back to 2007. I downloaded and installed 2007
"successfully" that is, it appeared in the control panel/programs list and I
got the happy message. But it didn't work so I used 2003 until I had time to
figure this out.
2) Today I removed OL 2003 (Read the postings and removed Outlook 2003 for
Small Business first.) and tried to install 2007 again. I Re-downloaded
and installed 2007 using run (not save per aother community recommendation)
then chose repair since it was still "there" but not usable. The messages
were positive and All appeared well
2) rebooted - and arghHHH 2007 is still not there. Now I have NO Outlook or
Business Contact manager.

Obviously, many are running successfully. Can anybody get me out of this
hole???