Search: Threads Started By: Patrick or patrick
Getting the "auto-fill" to work... and other questions.. by Patrick
Going from Outlook 2000 to 2003 Everything seems to be set up fine. I have all my messages in the inbox and names in contacts but when I go to...
May 14th 10 05:50 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 674 Outlook - Using Contacts
Connecting Outlook 2007 to Exchange 2007 through VPN by Patrick
I have the following setup: MS Exhcange 2007 on the internal network. ISA Server 2006 firewall MS Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 I have access through the...
March 29th 10 05:25 PM
by Patrick Go to last post
0 512 Outlook - Installation
how do I work with oft files in outlook 2007 by Patrick
I outlook 2003 I used to work with a personal toolbar which contained some buttoms pointing to oft files. Now, with outlook 2007, I always get the...
January 21st 10 01:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 808 Outlook - Using Forms
"configuring Microsoft Office small business 2007" by Patrick
Every time my microsoft outlook 2007 opens it says "configuring Microsoft Office small business 2007" and takes about two to three minutes to start....
December 22nd 09 10:49 AM
by Patrick Go to last post
0 534 Outlook - Installation
outlook 2007 - custom buttoms with hyperlinks to oft files by Patrick
I have a customized toolbar with a bunch of buttoms which refer to oft files by using a hyperlink to the file. This is also useb by my...
December 9th 09 02:01 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 448 Outlook - Using Forms
Cannot delete email from 1 account by Patrick
Hi. My wife is having problems deleting any new or read messages from her email, also cannot delete from "deleted items" OE6 XP sp2 Thanks in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 09 04:37 PM
by Curly56 Go to last post
11 1,336 Outlook Express
Is there any way to allow another to edit my shared calendar? by Patrick
I can allow my assistant to see my calendar, but I cannot figure out how to let her edit it without a server.
April 23rd 09 02:38 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 409 Outlook - Calandaring
Cannot delete email from 1 account by Patrick
Hi. My wife is having problems deleting any new or read messages from her email, also cannot delete from "deleted items" OE6 XP sp2 Thanks in...
April 4th 09 01:27 PM
by Patrick Go to last post
0 213 Outlook Express
.ics file does not get upload automatically by Patrick
Dear ALl, I have a few resource calendars which I want to publish as Internet calendars. I am experimenting with one resource calendar (Outlook...
February 1st 09 05:17 AM
by Patrick Go to last post
0 472 Outlook - Calandaring
How to change Updating interval of Calendars published on a IIS se by Patrick
Hi All, I have a few resource calendars which I want to publish as Internet calendars. I am experimenting with one resource calendar (Outlook 2007)...
January 30th 09 09:30 PM
by Patrick Go to last post
2 3,196 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 and Yahoo by Patrick
I am using outlook 2007 and just followed the instructions on the 'about' website that Outlook help gave me in order to use outlook for my yahoo...
January 8th 09 06:38 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
7 634 Outlook - General Queries
Problem with Outlook / Word Mailmerge by Patrick
I am unable to mail merge from Word. In Word, I select all the usual MailMerge Options for Christmas Card labels. I then select an Outlook Folder...
December 6th 08 09:07 PM
by Patrick Go to last post
8 501 Outlook - Using Contacts
2007 outlook will not import my outlook 2003 pst files as too big by patrick
i saved my old 2003 pst files and tried to import into outlook 2007 on another computer. only part of the file imports and i recive a message saying...
November 19th 08 01:35 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 353 Outlook - General Queries
Calendar Printing Assistant by Patrick
When I set up CPA with the first day as January 1 and the first day of the week as Sunday, it does not show or print in monthly calendars. How can...
October 7th 08 05:28 AM
by Patrick Go to last post
4 706 Outlook - Calandaring
outlook 2003, verizon and vista by Patrick
I just installed outlook 2003 on a new computer with Vista as the OS. I configured outlook to access my verizon e-mail account. periodically i seem...
July 16th 08 06:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 410 Outlook - Installation
.bak files not in Recycle Bin after compact by Patrick
My files still compact, but normally you would see the .bak files being copied and filling the Recycle Bin during the process. I'm not seeing that...
July 6th 08 04:59 AM
by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM Go to last post
8 850 Outlook Express
Cannot set up hotmail account by Patrick
I am unable to set up my hotmail account in OL2007. I am able to set up a different hotmail account with no problems, but when I try to set mine...
June 30th 08 04:00 AM
by Angel Go to last post
2 373 Outlook - Installation
"Action cannot be performed" in OWA by Patrick
Dear All, * Exchnage 2003 Std (SP2) *Windows 2003 Enterpise SP2) * Desktop clients -Win XP SP2 and IE6 or Firefox (patched) I have two users who...
May 29th 08 02:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 994 Outlook - Calandaring
Cannot accept meeting requests by Patrick
Here's a new one...When my users send meeting requests with more than two recipients the users cannot accept the meeting. It becomes an attachment...
April 25th 08 03:55 PM
by Patrick Go to last post
2 526 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 Maximum number of contacts?? by Patrick
Is there a maximum number of contacts that you can put in Outlook 2003?
February 14th 08 10:00 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,325 Outlook - Using Contacts
Recurring meeting err msg when trying to send single meeting reque by patrick
Outlook 2k3, sp3. Not a new dell, no addin to delete. From both shared mailbox end as owner, trying to sched a meeting. Emsg - the user "...has...
January 15th 08 04:41 PM
by patrick Go to last post
0 638 Outlook - Calandaring
Sorting Issue by Patrick
I have created & named folders to store email names & addresses in Outlook. I have sorted them alphabetically by last name in the “email display...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 20th 07 12:47 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
10 647 Outlook - Using Contacts
Contacts Folders by Patrick
I have updated to Outlook from OE6. In OE6, I created folders and put names/email addresses in each. When I wanted to send an email, I clicked...
December 15th 07 06:08 PM
by Patrick Go to last post
4 354 Outlook - Using Contacts
multiple entries by Patrick
If I have two or more entries in outlook and I publish the calendar to a web page when I view the web page I only see one entry in the calendar...
November 21st 07 07:41 AM
by Patrick Go to last post
0 420 Outlook - Calandaring
Problem with contacts doubling or copying automatically !!! by Patrick
Hello, I have a very strange issue on Outlook 2K3 on a mex2K3 server. One client is seing his contacts doubling or copying on their own. Example...
November 3rd 07 10:38 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
3 448 Outlook - Using Contacts