How to change Updating interval of Calendars published on a IIS se

Old January 30th 09, 09:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Patrick

Default How to change Updating interval of Calendars published on a IIS se

Hi All,
I have a few resource calendars which I want to publish as Internet
calendars. I am experimenting with one resource calendar (Outlook 2007) and
have published on to an IIS server (on Windows 2003) with WebDav enabled.

My research says that update interval of published calendars is 1 hour. How
can I change it to something like 20 minutes? Is a lower value like 10
minutes possible? Since my calendars are resource calendars I can not use the
option of updating calendars with send/receive.

Thank for your assistance
Old January 30th 09, 07:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

AFAIK, it is not possible to change the update schedule.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old January 30th 09, 10:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Patrick

Default How to change Updating interval of Calendars published on a II

Thanks Diane for the post.

However, my problem appears to be that it does not update at all! Originally
I was thinking tha I have to wait for one hour for an update to happen
automatically. Now I have waited few hours (overnight) and automatic update
has not happenned.

I have set "Update this calendar with Server's Recommended frequency" along
with "Automatic Uploads" as the upload method. What is missing?