Search: Threads Started By: PT
Deault find to Local Folders by PT
Does anyone know of a method in OE to default the "find" function to start in "local folders" ? The search subdirs is already the default, so I...
March 30th 09 09:21 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 763 Outlook - Installation
Accessing Address Book by PT
OE6 WinXP Home I set up my OE6 on a new computer - no problems except with accessing the address book. I copied the old .PT.wab file to the folder...
October 27th 08 06:35 AM
by Wayne[_4_] Go to last post
3 244 Outlook Express
Outlook isresending test email non stop by PT
I use Outlook 2007 on Vista to retrieve email from office, hotmail, gmail and my provider. In one of those set ups to retreive the email using POP,...
September 4th 08 04:16 PM
by PT Go to last post
0 313 Outlook - Installation
Problem exporting address book to csv file by PT
I go through all the steps, name the file c:\addresses.csv, select the fields and click to complete. OE simply says "error creating address book"...
July 6th 08 10:14 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 342 Outlook Express
Dealing with embedded photo in email by PT
Occasionally someone emails me a photo which is embedded in the body of the message, rather than as an attachment. Is there an easy way of...
April 4th 08 06:17 AM
by بسمة فرح Go to last post
2 411 Outlook Express
Font Size problem by PT
Maybe this isn't the correct group, but... I just upgraded IE6 to IE7 (WinXP Home) Apparently, due to a bug in IE7, if you don't use "Large Icons"...
February 26th 08 12:08 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 355 Outlook Express
Problem opening an Adobe PDF from the web by PT
Two computers - one computer uses IE7, the other uses IE6 When I click on a web link to a PDF file I get different results: On the IE7...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 14th 08 04:29 AM
by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM Go to last post
11 562 Outlook Express
IE7 Script Error by PT
Occasionally, when I open an OE mail message, I get the following dialog box: ********************************* Internet Explorer Script Error An...
February 1st 08 05:06 PM
by Leonard Grey Go to last post
2 360 Outlook Express
File|Save As Options - Changing by PT
When I save an OE Message, the File|SaveAs dialog box lists these options: Recent, Desktop, MyDocs, My Computer, My Network On the other hand, when...
October 15th 07 01:29 PM
by Antioch Go to last post
5 658 Outlook Express
Internet Settings - Multiple users by PT
I have a computer which uses WinXP Home and IE6, and is configured for two users. There's a DSL router, but no other firewall. The main user's...
October 5th 07 02:29 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
2 440 Outlook Express
Backing up OE Mail files by PT
I assume the OE 6 Win XP Home email messages are stored in the following folder: Docs & Settings | Owner | Local Settings | Application Data |...
September 26th 07 03:14 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 367 Outlook Express
Message Rule Question by PT
Lately, every day I get an email whose address is from a different bogus sender. the subject is blank, as is the message body. Each contains a pdf...
July 22nd 07 09:33 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 435 Outlook Express
Address Book Display by PT
When I open my address book, it displays column (in order) as Name, Business Phone, and Home Phone. I have almost none of my contacts listing...
June 10th 07 03:49 AM
by ...winston Go to last post
2 427 Outlook Express
Archiving Emails by PT
I've accumulated a large number of old emails, sorted into a tree of folders and subfolders. I'd like to retain their contents outside of OE6,...
June 7th 07 07:13 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 427 Outlook Express
Suddenly Not Printing by PT
For no apparent reason, I suddenly cannot print an OE6 message. Printer works fine from other programs including IE6. Clue??? When I click File |...
April 29th 07 05:57 AM
by PT Go to last post
2 405 Outlook Express
Printer Expands Fonts - 2 by PT
On closer examination, the headers (From, To: etc.. ) all print normally. Only the message body is blown up. -- PT
April 12th 07 05:04 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 290 Outlook Express
Printer Expands Fonts by PT
My wife and I share an HP LaserJet 3030 - until now no problems. For some reason, today, while my OE prints emails normally, hers prints the same...
April 12th 07 03:43 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 352 Outlook Express
How can I view 'snoozed' appointments? by PT
I occasionally I get some unexpected free time during the working day and then want to check the list of all the appointments I've kept pressing...
April 5th 07 03:28 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 7,648 Outlook - Calandaring
OE - Sending Attachments by PT
For some reason, if i send an email with a link as an attachment, OE at the recipient end rejects it as an unsafe attachement. It doesn't do so...
March 31st 07 08:56 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 314 Outlook Express
Signature Font by PT
My default signature files (news and mail) come out in Times Roman 12. I'd like to change them to a different font, and can't find the setting...
March 4th 07 11:17 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 467 Outlook Express
When I exit Outlook it goes to system tray, how do I kill it ? by PT
When I close Outlook 2003 (File-Exit) it remains in the system tray. Outlook.exe is still running. Is there an option / elegant way to stop the...
January 25th 07 04:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 594 Outlook - Installation
Copy To Folder Icon by PT
I frequently like to copy selected Usenet messages to an appropriate folder in my OE Local Folder tree. I use the command File | Copy to Folder -...
January 18th 07 12:19 PM
by vrbancic mario Go to last post
3 415 Outlook Express
Folder Backup Question by PT
I did something - not sure what. I now have copies of all my numerous email folders sitting in the recycle bin, with .bak extensions. The...
December 21st 06 03:29 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 416 Outlook Express
Transferring Messages by PT
For the past month, while out of town, I've received and saved in my OE6 inbox a variety of emails on my notebook. When I return home, I'd like to...
November 16th 06 09:00 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 451 Outlook Express
Keyboard Shortcut Problem - OE/IE6 by PT
My wife uses a notebook with a relatively compact keyboard. When she gets going fast, she sometimes mysteriously would find her letter disappeared...
October 21st 06 12:44 AM
by mac Go to last post
4 592 Outlook Express