How can I view 'snoozed' appointments?

Old April 1st 07, 10:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
PT

Default How can I view 'snoozed' appointments?

I occasionally I get some unexpected free time during the working day and
then want to check the list of all the appointments I've kept pressing snooze
to. But I just cannot see how to view them in the black hole of being on
snooze. Once the snooze is over they will reappear. To put it another way- I
want to have a refreshed reminders window- showing all the appointments on
snooze.

Thanks
Old April 2nd 07, 02:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

PT wrote:

I occasionally I get some unexpected free time during the working day
and then want to check the list of all the appointments I've kept
pressing snooze to. But I just cannot see how to view them in the
black hole of being on snooze. Once the snooze is over they will
reappear. To put it another way- I want to have a refreshed reminders
window- showing all the appointments on snooze.

I don't believe that is possible.
--
Brian Tillman
Old April 2nd 07, 06:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

It sounds like they should have been made as Tasks and then you would have a
lot more control over them.

I hope this helps you at least a little bit!

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of
complaining.
Jef Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal

Old April 5th 07, 03:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

You could try the Reminder Manager add-in for Outlook...it gives you a
customized view of your reminders and you can see the snoozed reminders in
some views. Reminder Manager also allows you to enable non-default folders
for reminders -- i.e., if you have a second calendar folder, reminders will
fire from that folder as well as your default calendar folder. Download
Reminder Manager at http://www.slovaktech.com.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook