Search: Threads Started By: Ken or ken or KEN
Outlook 2007 appointments being removed from calendar by ken
We have a handful of users supporting VP's, and have editor permissions to the VP calendars. Periodically a recurring meeting will be moved to...
May 20th 10 07:31 PM
by ken Go to last post
0 700 Outlook - Calandaring
Unable to Share Calendar by Ken
I have installed 3 new workstations with Windows 7 Pro & Office 2007 Standard in a SBS 2003 domain. The users cannot create shared calendars in...
March 7th 10 10:14 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,831 Outlook - Calandaring
Deleting one occurence removes all recurring apts by Ken
I've got a user who scheduled a recurring apt every week. She wanted to delete one occurrence. When she does this, it removes all the requests not...
February 25th 10 06:55 PM
by Ken Go to last post
3 478 Outlook - Calandaring
what to do by ken
I can't send any email with OE to nobody. my account is with verizon.net, and even my password go through with verizon but it's always block anytime...
December 15th 09 07:30 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
4 325 Outlook Express
what to do by ken
I can't send any email with OE to nobody. my account is with verizon.net, and even my password go through with verizon but it's always block anytime...
December 15th 09 06:52 AM
by ken Go to last post
0 149 Outlook Express
Transfer Distribution List by e-mail from Outlook 2007 to Outlook by Ken
1. The DL was created manually on a single independent PC. 2. DL was added to e-mail as an item in 2007 3. DL was sent and received using rich...
September 17th 09 05:12 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
6 441 Outlook - Using Contacts
August 29th 09 09:35 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 409 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Contact Display by ken
I recently had to reformat my laptop. My tech restored my contacts. In doing so, all of my contacts are now filed as last name, first name. I...
June 19th 09 07:16 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 456 Outlook - Using Contacts
XUL.dll error by Ken
Embedded in the email is a link. I click the link and up comes the xul.dll file error stating mozilla/foxfire/xul.dll is not designed to run on...
May 28th 09 03:50 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 418 Outlook - General Queries
outlook 2003 by Ken
I have encountered the same problems but only when opening office 2007 documents. I then get the conversion notification box and the file opens with...
May 19th 09 04:08 PM
by Ken Go to last post
0 265 Outlook - General Queries
Reccuring Events by KEN
Is there a way to count events like birthdays & anniversaries? Example Bob 75th Birthday or Mom & Dads 50th aniversary
April 26th 09 04:10 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 440 Outlook - Calandaring
Importing from Excel with HTML Formatting by KEN
A client of mine has been on a web based system for email and CRM. They now what to use Outlook and a proprietary CRM system. The online system has...
March 17th 09 01:20 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 412 Outlook and VBA
Importing from Excel with HTML Formatting by KEN
A client of mine has been on a web based system for email and CRM. They now what to use Outlook and a proprietary CRM system. The online system has...
March 16th 09 09:26 PM
by KEN Go to last post
0 575 Outlook - General Queries
transferring MSN Premium addresses into Outlook 2207 Contacts by Ken
I use MSN Premium for my e-mail accounts and can deal with the e-mails in Outlook 2007 but have been unable to transfer addresses from the MSN...
January 25th 09 02:02 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 617 Outlook - Using Contacts
Recommend book or site to learn Outlook 2007/VS 2008 VSTO programm by Ken
What resources would you recommend to learn VSTO programming for Outlook 2007 using VS 2008? Most of what I saw at Amazon.com was written in 2006...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 8th 09 01:20 PM
by KenPalmer Go to last post
10 700 Outlook - Using Forms
microsoft exchange by Ken
I purchased outlook 2007 and completed the installation. When I go to open Outlook, I'm getting an error message "Microsoft Exchange is...
January 2nd 09 10:33 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
2 544 Outlook - General Queries
POP3 server is there by Ken
Microsoft wrote me and show me different places to go for help, and also said they are getting tired of windows. On their help and support site they...
December 27th 08 01:01 PM
by donald wolfgam Go to last post
6 414 Outlook Express
Bypass security popups when reading mail OL2003 by Ken
Hi- I have a reader for my website email and it use to work when I had OL97 After upgrading to OL2003, I have constant security prompts for each mail...
December 22nd 08 05:46 AM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
3 486 Outlook and VBA
Does not work Please Help by Ken
This could be a hard one to ask but, this has been going on for a long while. Every time i try to use it I always get this. The host 'smtp' could...
December 11th 08 10:15 PM
by NormanM Go to last post
4 306 Outlook Express
Does not work Please Help by Ken
Just so every one know from my last post, that was the whole message. Thanks Ken,
December 11th 08 08:00 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 231 Outlook Express
Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 concurrent by Ken
I recently upgraded to a new machine with VISTA and Office 2007. I need the machine for remote access. I have been able over time to get most...
August 10th 08 07:21 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
4 363 Outlook - Installation
Emails coming through twice??? by Ken
On my Laptop I am getting the same emails coming through twice - not always but every few times. I have no message rules and could do with some...
August 9th 08 10:01 PM
by No Name Go to last post
4 4,328 Outlook Express
Move contacts data file to outlook contacts by Ken
I have a documents/Contacts file. How do I move the data to my Outlook Contacts?
June 11th 08 03:10 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
1 457 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Task Priority by Ken
How do I change Outlook's task priority from "High, Medium, Low" to "1,2,3,4,5,6"? Thanks, Ken
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 19th 08 08:32 PM
by kh[_3_] Go to last post
10 2,390 Outlook - Using Forms
Word 2003 not recognized by Outlook 2003 by Ken
I cannot find a "Normal.DOT" File the only file i can find is Normal.FMT is this the same thing? "Todd" wrote: I've had the same problem occur...
May 12th 08 08:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 426 Outlook - Installation