Search: Threads Started By: keith or Keith
New Item Alert by Keith
The new item alert is much smaller in Outlook 2007 than it was in Outlook 2003, is there any way to increase the size of this so it can display...
April 24th 10 02:22 AM
by Scott Go to last post
1 998 Outlook - Installation
Binned OUTLOOK 2003 by Keith
My Psion became a paperweight so I uninstalled the Psion/Windows XP software applications (Add/remove programmes). Having become fed up with...
March 24th 10 10:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
9 507 Outlook - General Queries
email created with VB won't send by Keith
I have an application, written in VB6, that attempts to use MAPI to send an email (BCC) to a small number (typically 30-40) recipients. Here is the...
March 24th 10 05:19 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 767 Outlook and VBA
How do I eliminate the "Enable Macro" selection? by Keith
I know this question hass been asked before but I was unable to make it work. In order to make up for Outlook's inadequate handling of IMAP, I put...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 21st 09 08:44 PM
by Keith Go to last post
16 1,247 Outlook and VBA
Encryption on multiple computers by Keith
We have some employees who use multiple computers and need to have their encryption cert to send and receive encrypted emails. Is there a way to...
May 13th 09 11:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 375 Outlook - Installation
Calendar Sharing - Intranet Calendar by Keith
There is a small group of us at work trying to publish our Outlook 2007 calendars so we can all view each others calendars. I know that you cannot...
March 25th 09 04:37 PM
by Keith Go to last post
0 546 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Connectivity by Keith
I previously used Outlook for two e-mail addresses. One was for my former company, the other AOL. I left the company so I intentionally deleted...
March 15th 09 09:36 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 506 Outlook - Installation
HELP PLEASE with Outlook Message by Keith
WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen saying: Contacting then server for information. It then runs the green bars kinda like it...
November 21st 08 10:28 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 347 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2007 Message by Keith
WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen saying: Contacting then server for information. It then runs the green bars kinda like...
November 20th 08 08:54 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
3 375 Outlook - General Queries
deploy mail profile to user by Keith
Dear all, Our exchange server will be migrated, how can I deploy a new mail profile and make it default. thanks
November 20th 08 06:08 AM
by Keith Go to last post
0 414 Outlook - Installation
delegate can not view updated calendar appointmnt in Outlook 2000 by Keith
I have an Admin who has delegate permission (editor) to her supervisor's calendar. She sees both her calendar and the suprv calendar on her PC. ...
September 8th 08 10:00 PM
by Keith Go to last post
0 392 Outlook - Calandaring
Unable to edit Shared Contact's Color Categories by Keith
Boss has given me full rights on his shared contacts Outlook 2003, I open his shared contacts in my Outlook 2007. I want to edit his default color...
August 8th 08 01:11 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 2,376 Outlook - Using Contacts
Internet Calendars prompting for passworld by Keith
I'm subscribed to several Internet Calendars. When I start Outlook, it prompts me to enter passwords to download them. I don't know which password...
July 31st 08 02:22 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,710 Outlook - Calandaring
All meetings are recurring by Keith
One of my users kept complaining that they were getting reminders about meetings that didn't exist. After checking is seams that whenever he...
July 10th 08 01:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 574 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2003 by Keith
How do I configure a copy of Outlook 2000 with an Exchange 2003 server? All our other outlook's are 2007, but one machine only had 2000.
June 20th 08 03:28 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 311 Outlook - Installation
The data from January - August 2007 on my calendar is all gone.? by Keith
I was not prompted to archive anything. I did not erase any data. However - all appointments during these 7 months are missing - empty - blank. Any...
May 21st 08 12:14 AM
by Keith Go to last post
0 475 Outlook - Calandaring
sending e-mail back to mail server by Keith
is there a way to send an e-mail back to a mail server as if it were never downloaded. This sounds like a strange request, but I was setting up an...
May 14th 08 03:40 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 681 Outlook Express
May 14th 08 01:41 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 461 Outlook - Installation
Exchange won't play by Keith
We have Laptops out in the field that connect to our system over a VPN link. However some of the laptops will go from working fine one day to not...
May 12th 08 10:31 AM
by Keith Go to last post
0 293 Outlook - Installation
set a recurring meeting for the fifth working day of each month by Keith
the pull down lists the first - fourth and last. I want a meeting to recure on a specific work day - such as the fifth for an accounting related...
April 9th 08 03:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,084 Outlook - Calandaring
Loss of Conection to Exchange by Keith
We have just upgraded all our system. We were previously on Novell. We now have Windows 2003 server and 2003 Exchange server. The computers are all...
March 19th 08 11:03 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 393 Outlook - Installation
Moving a calendar by Keith
I have a user with several calendars used for booking meeting rooms. Unfortunatly this seems to show her time as booked as well. We have created a...
March 10th 08 03:07 PM
by Keith Go to last post
0 319 Outlook - Calandaring
Contacts B'days not on Calendar after transfer to another computer by Keith
after reading several post. It seems that using export / import is not a good idea. Could someone give me instructions on transferring my Outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 23rd 08 07:42 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
14 646 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2003: Don't want to delete email from server by Keith
Hi, I've got two people in the office that both need to receive all of the email sent to one account. One is using Outlook 2003, the other is...
February 6th 08 04:16 PM
by aogold Go to last post
2 357 Outlook - Installation
See other users mail by Keith
How can I see other peoples mailboxes when I am connected to my own mailbox using Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server 2003?
January 8th 08 04:06 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 279 Outlook - Installation