Search: Threads Started By: Barb
Dismiss reminder, meeting is deleted by Barb
When I dismiss a reminder, the meeting is deleted in Office 2007 -- Barb
February 23rd 10 04:28 AM
by Barb Go to last post
0 572 Outlook - Calandaring
Why do I have to sign in to Network for e-mail by Barb
I use LAN for internet, and have set up three e-mail addresses with this one account and everytime I want to send or receive I have to sign in...
March 24th 09 11:55 PM
by Christian Goeller[_5_] Go to last post
1 359 Outlook - General Queries
outlook with home and Student by Barb
Is there any way to get Outlook without purchasing a new Microsoft office when you have Home and Student
July 22nd 08 11:32 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 496 Outlook - Installation
see who added appointment to group calendar by Barb
My PC has been upgraded to Office 2007, but the rest of the users in my department are still running 2003. I've given 'editor' rights to the 2...
May 24th 08 01:40 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
2 629 Outlook - Calandaring
change appointment attendees in outlook 2007 by Barb
Outlook 2007 - recent upgrade from 2003 I have a recurring appointment (weekly meeting) that I sent out to our managers months ago. However, over...
May 14th 08 10:21 PM
by Barb Go to last post
4 1,161 Outlook - Calandaring
Change multiple Appointment locations at a time by Barb
I have lots (100's) of appointments that I need to change the location on. Is there a way to 'search and replace' in the Outlook Calendar?
January 3rd 08 12:23 AM
by Barb Go to last post
3 1,933 Outlook - Calandaring
Where is Outlook 2007 trial? by Barb
I've downloaded Office 2007 trial twice and there is no Outlook 2007. How do I try it out?
December 6th 07 04:59 PM
by Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Go to last post
5 731 Outlook - General Queries
Viewing activities by several members on a network by Barb
Our firm recently starting using Outlook to store all of our client information. We created a public folder for the contact list. We would like...
November 5th 07 08:58 PM
by Barb Go to last post
0 342 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook duration by Barb
We track our 'days off' for all employees in our office with a Group Calendar in Outlook. I've created a 'view' so that I can filter on each person...
August 2nd 07 11:14 PM
by Barb Go to last post
0 403 Outlook - Calandaring
disabling adding contacts when emailing by Barb
I have Office 2003 and work with internet exployer .06, why do I have to add to my contacts the people I am emailing too.
March 8th 07 08:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 458 Outlook - Using Contacts
Take my personal Outlook calendar with me by Barb
I just want to use my personal Outlook calendar throughout the day. I have two choices: go through many steps to back it up on a flash drive each...
February 5th 07 02:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 474 Outlook - Calandaring
Folders in Outlook by Barb
I have some training to do and have typically had people create folders for their mail under the Inbox; however, discussion is now being held in our...
January 3rd 07 09:10 PM
by Chuck Davis Go to last post
3 343 Outlook - General Queries
Send to one individual in a personal contact group by Barb
I have a user that in outlook 2000 was able to right click on a contact inside of personal contact group and send to selected individuals instead of...
October 16th 06 08:47 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 694 Outlook - Using Contacts
Personal DL's. by Barb
Is it possible, using a Personal DL built from my Contacts list, for the DL name to appear on the Recipients copy of the email (in the TO: Addressee...
October 3rd 06 08:22 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 624 Outlook - Using Contacts
currently using outlook but would like to update software by Barb
I've been using my Outlook for calendar and whatnot, but my emails in outlook are not allowing me to underline,bold,change font. So, I would like to...
July 7th 06 12:31 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 382 Outlook - Installation
In Outlook Calendar, how to print daily pages for Franklin Planner by Barb
We recently converted to WinXP from Win2000. In Outlook 2000 under Win2000 we used to be able to print individual daily calendars in 2/page format...
January 26th 06 01:58 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 2,857 Outlook - Calandaring