Search: Posts made by: Bill[_18_]
Forum: Outlook Express March 11th 11, 05:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill[_18_]
When I start OE...................

That's where I expected to find it, but there
are only 3 options under the General tab &
catagory, about Inbox, Newsgroups and
marking un-read messages.

"123Jim" ...
Forum: Outlook Express March 7th 11, 05:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill[_18_]
When I start OE...................

"Windows Messenger" is version 4.7.3001 and the
version of OE is 6.00.2900.5512.

"N. Miller" wrote in message
On Mon, 7...
Forum: Outlook Express March 7th 11, 08:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill[_18_]
When I start OE...................

Why is it that when I startup Outlook
Express that Windows Messenger also
starts?

I seem to recall a check-box regarding
this, but I can't find it anywhere in
OE Options.

Thanks,
Bill
Forum: Outlook Express May 31st 10, 07:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill[_18_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

:-)

"VanguardLH" wrote in message
Bill wrote:

my spell-check must have screwed with NG's, as I know I didn't type
"Nag's".

Bill wrote:

my spell-check must have screwed with NG's, as I know I didn't type
"Nag's".
Forum: Outlook Express May 30th 10, 09:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill[_18_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

:) my spell-check must have screwed with NG's, as I know
I didn't type "Nag's".

"Bill" wrote in message
Earthlink...
Forum: Outlook Express May 30th 10, 09:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill[_18_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

:) my spell-check must have screwed with NG's, as I know
I didn't type "Nag's".

"Bill" wrote in message
Earthlink...
Forum: Outlook Express May 30th 10, 09:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill[_18_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

Earthlink reports that:
"We do not peering those group from Microsoft's NNTP"
and
"Do not worry at all."

While the chat didn't articulate Earthlink's intentions in
detail, they insisted (my words)...
Forum: Outlook Express May 30th 10, 09:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill[_18_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

Earthlink reports that:
"We do not peering those group from Microsoft's NNTP"
and
"Do not worry at all."

While the chat didn't articulate Earthlink's intentions in
detail, they insisted (my words)...
Forum: Outlook Express May 30th 10, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill[_18_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

Thanks for the clarifications. We'll all have to wait for awhile to see
how things pan out on the non-MS NNTP servers. Hopefully,
Earthlink hasn't been peering from Microsoft's...
Forum: Outlook Express May 30th 10, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill[_18_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

Thanks for the clarifications. We'll all have to wait for awhile to see
how things pan out on the non-MS NNTP servers. Hopefully,
Earthlink hasn't been peering from Microsoft's...
Forum: Outlook Express May 30th 10, 06:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill[_18_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

I'm currently doing that now with a NNTP server
other than msnews. Hopefully, MS will keep its
hands off of the existing NGs.

Most of the online forums I've tried don't fair very
well against OE's...