Search: Posts made by: Reinfried
Forum: Outlook and VBA March 9th 10, 08:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Reinfried
Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

Thank's for your answer. From what I'm looking was:

WordEditor is a restricted object in cases like that.

Reinfried

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

If that's your setup, which wasn't...
Forum: Outlook and VBA March 4th 10, 07:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Reinfried
Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

We have set the Programmatic Access Security to "Always warn me about
suspicious activity" because we wor with TerminalServer wit Windows Server
2003 and i hope You know that to detect the status...
Forum: Outlook and VBA March 3rd 10, 04:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Reinfried
Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

reinfriedThank's for the Answer.
The Code is running in Word 2007.
In Outlook the security is set to "Always warn me about suspicious activity"

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Where is...
Forum: Outlook and VBA March 3rd 10, 01:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Reinfried
Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

Outlook 2007 SP2
Exchange 2007 SP1

I want to create a task with an formated hyperlink in the body.

At
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor
always security boxes pop up !!!!! Why????

This is the Code: