Search: Posts made by: PSCooper
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 23rd 08, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By PSCooper
How do I schedule bi-weekly meetings with Outlook?

You select weekly then in the "Recur Every" field put 2.

"TY" wrote:

I have a bi weekly meeting to schedule, but can't seem to see an option for
that. Any suggestions?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 23rd 08, 04:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By PSCooper
Calendar Changes/Updates

Is anybody aware of issues with Calendar when making changes or updates to a
meeting and then it giving error messages when you try and send out? Here's
what we (other admins here as well) are...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 23rd 08, 03:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By PSCooper
How to stop Outlook making meetings weekly recurrences?

I can't say that I've had this problem, but I (and numerous other admins
here) have been having multiple issues with Calendar, specifically when we're
updating a meeting. Sometimes it does it and...