Search: Posts made by: Howard Kaikow
Forum: Outlook Express November 29th 09, 11:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry

y sister mever did send me the .regfiles. but I had her switcg to
Thundrbird.

It's pretty clear that her OE filtering issues were due to having filters in
the wrong order.
Forum: Outlook Express November 29th 09, 11:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry

y sister mever did send me the .regfiles. but I had her switcg to
Thundrbird.

It's pretty clear that her OE filtering issues were due to having filters in
the wrong order.
Forum: Outlook Express November 15th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry

"Michael Santovec" wrote in message
If on Win7 she decides to use Windows Live Mail, it has the same
messages rules...
Forum: Outlook Express November 15th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry

"Michael Santovec" wrote in message
If on Win7 she decides to use Windows Live Mail, it has the same
messages rules...
Forum: Outlook Express November 15th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote in message
Is there an explanation of the valid values for each of the keys?

Nope.

I ask...
Forum: Outlook Express November 15th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote in message
Is there an explanation of the valid values for each of the keys?

Nope.

I ask...
Forum: Outlook Express November 15th 09, 02:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message
Create a new Identity. Call it sis.
When you get the reg files from your sister,
export...

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message
Create a new Identity. Call it sis.
When you get the reg files from your sister,
export...
Forum: Outlook Express November 15th 09, 07:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/276511 describes where the mail rules are
saved in the registry.

Is there an explanation of the valid values for each of the keys?

For example, what do Order, Type,...
Forum: Outlook Express November 15th 09, 07:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/276511 describes where the mail rules are
saved in the registry.

Is there an explanation of the valid values for each of the keys?

For example, what do Order, Type,...
Forum: Outlook Express May 28th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote in message
Howard, are you running Win2K SP4?

Your current Identity may be damaged, especially if...
Forum: Outlook Express May 28th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote in message
Howard, are you running Win2K SP4?

Your current Identity may be damaged, especially if...
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 09, 11:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

"Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
For particular news servers, such as news.motzarella,org, OE loses ALL
subscriptions after,...
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 09, 11:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

"Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
For particular news servers, such as news.motzarella,org, OE loses ALL
subscriptions after,...
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 09, 10:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

For particular news servers, such as news.motzarella,org, OE loses ALL
subscriptions after, say, a few daze.

How do I fix this?
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 09, 10:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

For particular news servers, such as news.motzarella,org, OE loses ALL
subscriptions after, say, a few daze.

How do I fix this?
Forum: Outlook Express May 11th 09, 04:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Moving to another newsserver

I should have asked this question a couple of hours ago.
Alas, I outsmarted myself and messed up.

Later today, I'll be moving from dial-up to cable internet, yes,I finally
yelled Uncle!

Well,...
Forum: Outlook Express May 11th 09, 04:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Moving to another newsserver

I should have asked this question a couple of hours ago.
Alas, I outsmarted myself and messed up.

Later today, I'll be moving from dial-up to cable internet, yes,I finally
yelled Uncle!

Well,...
Forum: Outlook Express April 26th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 24
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message
If you do lose a newsgroup, having a list may make it easier to get it
back.

How?
I still have...

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message
If you do lose a newsgroup, having a list may make it easier to get it
back.

How?
I still have...
Forum: Outlook Express April 26th 09, 03:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 24
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

I keep a list of all subscribed newsgroups in Word or a draft...

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message
I keep a list of all subscribed newsgroups in Word or a draft...
Forum: Outlook Express April 26th 09, 05:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 24
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

"Michael Santovec" wrote in message
Due to screw ups on the news server, the server may temporarily report
that some...
Forum: Outlook Express April 26th 09, 05:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 24
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

"Michael Santovec" wrote in message
Due to screw ups on the news server, the server may temporarily report
that some...
Forum: Outlook Express April 26th 09, 05:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 24
Posted By Howard Kaikow
Losing subscriptions

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote in message
Get a more stable server. ; )

The following have their own server, so no choice.