Search: Posts made by: Alan[_3_]
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 28th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Alan[_3_]
pst problem

On Jun 17, 7:36*am, sungolfer wrote:
On Jun 16, 6:40*pm, K. Orland
wrote:

If yourPSTfile iscorrupt, there is a repair...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 27th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Alan[_3_]
Restored PST file, lost all my contacts.

On Jun 7, 6:07*am, Bob in PGI
wrote:
I ran into the same problem. *Look at Microsoft Help & Support Artical ID
287563 "Contacts information does not appear in...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 19th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By Alan[_3_]
Outlook 2007 does not work after importing from another pst file

On Apr 28, 12:53*am, "Trevor" wrote:
I installed Vista Ultimate and am running Office 2007 Enterprise. *All
updates done. *I imported my old .pstfile from my previous XP...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 16th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Alan[_3_]
Outlook 2003 not importing from Excel

On May 26, 7:26*am, "Richard" (none) wrote:
I have tried a couple of times now to import contacts (28 of them) from a
spreadsheet into Office Outlook 2003 SP3 (running under Vista Home...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 5th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 25
Posted By Alan[_3_]
Transfer PST File to New computer

On Apr 26, 10:44*am, Ken Hudson
wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to transfer my Outlookpstfiles to a new computer. The new
computer is XP. I have twopstfiles,...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 27th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan[_3_]
can't open pdf attachments or pdf from search engines

On Apr 26, 4:34*pm, Tim Symonds Tim
wrote:
For some reason I cannot nowopenany attachment or file on search engines
ending with .pdf*A box flashes up saying...