Search: Posts made by: Tom [Pepper] Willett
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 28th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
I've seen this one too

Since you changed the subject, and didn't quote any part of the original
post, what are you talking about?

Tony Williams wrote in message ...
| Not sure if...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 27th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 21
Outlook 2002 will not send in Visa Home Premium

If you are connected to a Comcast network, why are you trying to send
through Verizon?

"Loretta" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express September 25th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
My Pictures - no titles?

Try a windows newsgroup..this is for outlook express.

"John Brown" wrote in message
| Friend has a minor prob...
| When she displays My...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 7th 07, 09:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
MSN & Hotmail Being returned - HELP!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the IP block could be on a blacklist somewhere.

"F. H. Muffman" wrote in message
| "Terri" ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 6th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
IE 7 annoying features, please help

The IE7 newsgroup is: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

"Erik" wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| Sorry, but I could not find a dedicated...
Forum: Outlook Express September 6th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
can't retrieve webmail from comcast.net

Turning off the email scanning doesn't always work with Norton, as it can
still hunker up your system. You should try uninstalling and then reinstall
using a custom install and do not install the...
Forum: Outlook Express June 7th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
directory for uploads...

These three no longer exist, Michael.

"Michael Santovec" wrote in message
| For help with Front Page, use one of...
Forum: Outlook Express June 1st 06, 01:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
fAMILY REUNION INFO

I'm sorry, but Joyce was killed in a car accident early this morning, along
with all of her family.

And, some people are going to have a lot of fun with the hotel number and
confirmation...
Forum: Outlook Express May 31st 06, 05:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Unasked for launch

Why does she need to ask AVG technical support for assistance? All she said
was after running AVG, the machine is clean of viruses.

Tom

"Ted Zieglar" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express May 31st 06, 12:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Motor

What is Motor?
What is rebroking a renewal in Outlook Express?

"dora couch" wrote in message
Sorry this is my first time using...
Forum: Outlook Express May 29th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
what is my e-mail for net passport ? i want to shang it

Back again and again. Poor Wlentinia...has her head severely stuck in her
rectum. Does Germany have a monopoly on dumbasses?

"Walentina . M" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express May 28th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 11
messeges doesn't appear when downloaded by outlook-express

Things kind of boring this weekend in Brazil?

"leonardo da silva" ww.uol.com.br wrote in message

"Gil Alsberg" ...
Forum: Outlook Express May 28th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
what is my e-mail for net passport ? i want to shang it

Back again. ROFL...Yep, it's a troll. Shang this!!!

"Walentina . M" wrote in message

Forum: Outlook Express May 28th 06, 12:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
help me

You need to shang your time and date.

"sonia" wrote in message
what is my e-mail for net passport ? i want to shang it
Forum: Outlook Express May 28th 06, 12:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
I am having problems too.please help me

ROFLMAO.

Great info for people to troubleshoot.

But, of course, all the crap URLs you posted suggest you are a spammer.
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
help me

Jo Ann: You ought to be a-shanged of yourself ;-)

Tom

"Jo Ann" wrote in message
Ok, you guys, cut it out...

shang = change
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Cannot open .pdf attachment

....and, afters years of using Adobe Reader, with all of it's bloat and
slowness, and humongous download, I finally became a believer in using
Foxit...

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/

Tom
"Gene K"...
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 06, 01:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
help me

Steve, if you think about it, "shag" may be appropriate ;-)

Tom

"Steve Cochran" wrote in message
Yeah, but that...
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
help me

What kind of wipe, ~Robear?

Tom

"PA Bear" wrote in message
Screen wipe, please.

Tom [Pepper] Willett wrote:
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Email (New)

utilizar un traductor
wrote in message
soy española dime en español gracias
"Brianna Beverley" escribió...
Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 06, 12:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
bow wow

Since you are an AOL user, you probably love dog poop, too.

"Alexus James" wrote in message
I love Bow Wow.

Forum: Outlook Express May 27th 06, 12:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
help me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shang_Dynasty

Tom

"PA Bear" wrote in message
https://accountservices.passport.net/ --
~Robear...
Forum: Outlook Express May 26th 06, 03:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Email (New)

Read the help files in your Anti-Virus program?

Tom
"Brianna Beverley" wrote in message
| How do I do that. I'm retareded when...
Forum: Outlook Express May 26th 06, 02:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Email (New)

It is possible to receive this error message when you have antivirus e-mail
protection or personal firewall software enabled on your computer. Disable
the av email protection.

Tom
"Brianna...
Forum: Outlook Express May 23rd 06, 10:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
CANNOT USE OUTLOOK EXPRESS

You said: "I cannot use OUTLOOK EXPRESS as it has been blocked by the
network administrator."

So, just out of curiosity, why would you ask: "Is there any way i can still
use OE and download...