Search: Posts made by: Boomer
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 27th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Boomer
error sku112.cab when installing oulook 07 error message 1311

Have tried upgrading from outlok 03, have tried removing it reinstall from
source cd. Have tried installing from the new outlook 2007 software. Goes
thorugh the entire setup procedure then sends...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 20th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Boomer
outlook2002SP#installed won't accept betaBasics as passport ID/pw

what makes the local pop-up window for passport log-in & password launch? Is
it Outlook? If I use betaBAsics passport info, error resopnse:0x800 40115
perists--can not access email.
If I sue the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 14th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Boomer
How do I move the Windows Address Book from OE6 to Outlook 200

Tried that. It doesn't work. The files are in an xxx.wab file, which I put
on a thumb drive off the old computer. Outlook can't seem to see that file.
Any other ideas?

"Milly Staples [MVP -...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 13th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Boomer
How do I move the Windows Address Book from OE6 to Outlook 2003?

I have a huge number of addresses in my old Outlook Express 6 file. Now that
I have moved to Outlook 2003, how can I access those? I don't want to have
to manually reenter every one of them!
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook March 11th 06, 10:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 8
Posted By Boomer
Incredimail for office/outlook

I see that you used my first link. Well that doesn't work.

Just go to
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/IncrediMail-for-Office-Build-Download-15829.html

En use the softpedia mirror.
Has to...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook March 4th 06, 09:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 8
Posted By Boomer
Incredimail for office/outlook

Sorry, I see this doesn't work.

Go to

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/IncrediMail-for-Office-Build-Download-15829.html

And choose as download option "Softpedia Mirror".

Worked for me....
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook March 4th 06, 09:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 8
Posted By Boomer
Incredimail for office/outlook

I had the same problem, but managed to download it here...

http://download.softpedia.ro/software/INTERNET/EMAIL/IMOLSetup.exe

Let me know if this doesn't work and I will mail it to you.