Search: Posts made by: Phil Seeman
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 1st 08, 04:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Phil Seeman
Right click picture

No, unfortunately this is a known issue in Outlook 2007 - see
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917120

--
Phil Seeman
More Productive Now

"karl mcgruber" skywagon...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 26th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Phil Seeman
Change Default Appointment Length

You can use my free "More Productive Tools" Outlook add-in available at
www.moreproductivenow.com. It includes an Outlook-compatible Calendar
window; if you go into Options on the menu for that...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 26th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Phil Seeman
Suggestion for MS: restore compress weekend days in outlook 2007

Compressed weekend days are available in my free More Productive Tools for
Outlook add-in, which (along with a bunch of other features) includes an
Outlook-compatible Calendar window. The add-in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 14th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Phil Seeman
Can't compress weekends in Outlook 2007 calendar, Month view.

MS removed that feature from Outlook 2007. However, my free More Productive
Tools for Outlook add-in solves this problem (along with providing a bunch
of other features). It includes an...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 14th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Phil Seeman
when printing monthly calendar appt does not wrap around weekends

You can use the free Outlook add-in available at www.moreproductivenow.com.
It includes an Outlook-compatible Calendar window, which, when you print,
will print those multi-day events properly. ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 14th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Phil Seeman
how do i change time scale on the monthly view to 15 min

You can use my free "More Productive Tools" Outlook add-in available at
www.moreproductivenow.com. It includes an Outlook-compatible Calendar
window; if you go into Options on the menu for that...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 15th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Phil Seeman
Half way there

You could use the free Outlook add-in available at
www.moreproductivenow.com. It allows you to maintain a separate open
calendar window independent of your Outlook view.

Phil Seeman,
More...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 15th 07, 03:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Phil Seeman
Monthly Calendar Printing

You can use my free Outlook add-in available at www.moreproductivenow.com.
It includes an Outlook-compatible Calendar window; if you go into Options on
the menu for that window, there is a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 29th 07, 02:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 20
Posted By Phil Seeman
Can you make Outlook 2007 calendar look like Outlook 2003

"An enterprising developer" already has! :-)

Jim, I recently posted a free add-in, More Productive Tools for Outlook,
that includes (along with providing a bunch of other features) an...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 23rd 07, 01:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Phil Seeman
Calendar Date Bug

If anyone is interested in a solution for this issue, I just posted a new
free add-in, More Productive Tools for Outlook, that solves this problem
(along with providing a bunch of other features)....
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 22nd 07, 01:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Phil Seeman
how do I set compressed weekend days in Office 2007 calendar?

MS removed that feature from Outlook 2007. However, I just posted a new