Search: Posts made by: Jayde
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 14th 06, 02:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 10
Posted By Jayde
I would like to print the Outlook Today view for future dates.

My pleasure =)

Anita Wilkerson wrote:
Jayde:

I think the reason you can't reproduce the effect is that there's
something not quite set right on my home computer. Also, I just
noticed...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 13th 06, 03:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 10
Posted By Jayde
I would like to print the Outlook Today view for future dates.

I can't reproduce that effect.

Here's what I have for tasks:
Task with no due date
Task due on Tuesday
Task due on Wednesday
Task due on Thursday
Completed task with no due date
Completed task due...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 13th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 10
Posted By Jayde
I would like to print the Outlook Today view for future dates.

Second, the reason the Outlook view is important is that it puts the
all the elements together, Tasks, Appointments, etc....

Ok, here's my confusion. What exactly is the 'etc'? All I get on my...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 12th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 10
Posted By Jayde
I would like to print the Outlook Today view for future dates.

There might be a way to get something close, but, I think one of the reasons
why this 'feature' doesn't exist is that the majority of users calendars (at
least in Microsoft's usability research)...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 12th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 11
Posted By Jayde
Add signature to calendar meeting request

I'm reasonably sure the menu option will appear after you hit the 'Invite
Attendees' button.

IOW:
1) File - New - Meeting Request (and the option should be there)

or
1) File - New -...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 5th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jayde
using outlook 2003 can I send out a BCC: to multiple invitees

Terri wrote:
I send out party invites twice monthly and perfer NEVER to allow other
invitees the ability to see others names or e-mails.

Assuming that this isn't an Exchange environment and...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 5th 06, 11:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Jayde
How can I save an Outlook calander to a flash drive?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
I want to share my outlook calender but am not on a network or
exchange server. Is there a way I can sve it to a flash drive so
someone can view it, or...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 2nd 06, 01:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Jayde
Free online calendar reco's?

Brian Tillman wrote:
Jayde wrote:

Were you actually suggesting a hosted exchange server solution for a
single user?

Sure. Why not? A cursory search turned up...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 1st 06, 07:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Jayde
Free online calendar reco's?

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Jayde wrote:

So, I googled 'publicly available exchange' and then...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 31st 06, 04:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Jayde
Free online calendar reco's?

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
I'm recently out of a job where I had easy access to an Exchange
Server account and,...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 30th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Jayde
Free online calendar reco's?

Hi smart people,

I'm recently out of a job where I had easy access to an Exchange Server
account and, thus, an easy ability to share calendar events with my
girlfriend.

In looking for a calendar...