Search: Posts made by: gopi
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 07, 07:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By gopi
Sync with Hotmail server Messed :(

Thanks verymuch BillR

B4 reading this post i have again requested for help under the subject
"""Uploading Back to the Yahoo server...Please Help"""

Very sorry for that

Thank you for the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 07, 07:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By gopi
Uploading Back to the Yahoo server...Please Help

@ Vince Averello
I did experience the same problem.
As you said i have uploaded all the mails back to the hotmail server. but
the big headache is --

Received dates for all the emails in the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 31st 07, 11:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By gopi
Sync with Hotmail server Messed :(

Hello all !!
My problem

I synced my hotmail account with Outlook2003.
Then I moved all the mails from Hotmail Inbox to Outlook Local Inbox ie
PERSONAL FOLDERS.
After this when i logged into hotmail...
Forum: Outlook and VBA May 15th 07, 08:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By gopi
Unable to add "X-Header" to a mail that is being sent...

I am using Outlook 2002 (10.2627.2625).
Yes, I have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2002 installed on the same machine.

Thanks.

"Dmitry Streblechenko" wrote:

What is your version of Outlook? Do you by...
Forum: Outlook and VBA May 15th 07, 05:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By gopi
Unable to add "X-Header" to a mail that is being sent...

Here is the exact error message I am getting:

[
Microsoft Visual Basic
--------------------------

Run-time error '-2147418113 (8000ffff)':
Error in _HrGetIDsFromNames - IMAPIProp == NULL
]
Forum: Outlook and VBA May 13th 07, 09:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By gopi
Unable to add "X-Header" to a mail that is being sent...

Thanks for your response.
But unfortunately the program is crashing when the following statement is
encountered.
Tag = sItem.GetIDsFromNames("{00020386-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}",
"From") ...
Forum: Outlook and VBA May 11th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By gopi
Unable to add "X-Header" to a mail that is being sent...

Environment:
-Outlook 2002(XP)
-Added references to "Microsoft Outlook 10.0 Object Library" & "Microsoft
CDO 1.21 Library"

I have written a VB project using MS Visual Basic 6.0. My intention is...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook May 11th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1