Search: Posts made by: Joyce
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 17th 09, 04:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 0
Posted By Joyce
Can I set out of office for recurring appointments

In the calendar I have scheduled a recurring appointment for every Fri. I
want to be able to generate an Out of Office reply to email sent on Fri. so
that I can notify people of alternate ways to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 15th 09, 03:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Joyce
How do you remove the calendar auto delete?

AFTER 6 MONTHS, THE CONTENTS OF MY CALENDAR IS DELETED. HOW DO I STOP THAT
FROM OCCURING.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 2nd 09, 07:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Joyce
program closes as soon as I open it

I started using QuickBooks and immediately after downloading it I began
having problems with the Outlook Calander. Immediately after I open it I get
a message that "Microsoft encountered a problem...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 16th 08, 05:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Joyce
Backward compatibility of distribution lists

Thanks for that Diane. That part works great. The only thing is I can't get
the text file to save back as a distribution list now. I've tried various
methods using Import ans Export but it's not...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 16th 08, 02:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Joyce
Backward compatibility of distribution lists

Hi,
Most of the people in our organisation now use Outlook 2007 but due to the
nature and locations of our business (some people at various hospitals
throughout the state), some still use Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 29th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Joyce
Outlook/Word 2003 problems

Does anyone know how to combine multiple microsoft documents into one? I have
45 individual documents to open, print and bind. Would like to selct one file
and hit print...
TY
--
joyce

"Monty"...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 12th 07, 11:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Joyce
HELP I have lost all my email and address book. There is noth

I searched and nothing came up. I don't know how I lost it. I kept getting
popups and canceling those without reading them as well as I should have and
that was probably my mistake. What they were...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 7th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Joyce
Getting a procedure error in Calendar

When I try to set an appointment in Calendar and try to save it I receive a
non descriptive error message that says "Could not complete the operation.
One or more parameter values are not valid." ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 15th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Joyce
Why do meetings drop off and reappear during the day for no re

2003, part of Microsoft Office Professional 2003

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

'What version of Outlook are you using? What version of Exchange, if any?
What version of BES, if...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 14th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Joyce
Why do meetings drop off and reappear during the day for no reason

I have experienced attendees calendars dropping the meetings from their
calendar showing on their computer and yet when I look through my computer at
their calendar it shows the meeting is still...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 2nd 06, 06:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Joyce
Importing Contacts from Hotmail

I have been using hotmail and want to know how to import my contacts from
Hotmail into Outlook 2003 so that I can use hotmail through Outlook. Can
anyone help with this?