Search: Posts made by: Jon LaBarge
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 13th 07, 12:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Posted By Jon LaBarge
Change Flag Reminder Default Time

You can right click on the flag icon column and say "Set Quick Click". This
will allow single click for all flags to default to another day (ie;
tomorrow, this week, next week, etc.)

"Chris"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 12th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Jon LaBarge
Meeting invites not showin on calendar

Hello All,

I am having an issue with the calendar feature in outlook. It seems to
effect a lot of users in my organization. The issue is when a user get a
meeting request, it does not show up in...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 13th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Jon LaBarge
too big file?

If this is in a corporate environment:

This is a setting the Exchange Server. It's called something like Messasge
Size Limit. By default, I think it's set to 10Mb. Is it possible that
someone has...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 13th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Jon LaBarge
Calander across timezones

We have a user here that INSISTS that his computer is screwed up. He gets
calander appointments from one person in our east coast office and it has
been putting it in GMT - 5:00, rather than the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 5th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Jon LaBarge
Attachement Problems

The easiest way for this to get fixed it to rename the mdb to a different
extension. OL2K3 blocks mdb attachments automatically and there is no way to
unblock them.

Try calling it somthing like...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 5th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Jon LaBarge
Outlvba.dll is not a valid office add-in error

We have a user that is not able to send emails. Receiving is no problem, but
she cannot send. She gets a "c:\documents and settings\%users%\application
data\microsoft\addins\outlvba.dll is not a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 26th 06, 11:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Jon LaBarge
Using Send ToEmail Recipient tool

When trying to send (typically word docs) in this method from Outlook 2K,
some users hit the send button and nothing happens. They can click and click
and click on Send all day long but the message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 17th 06, 06:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon LaBarge
Exporting to PST error

As an update, I checked on technet and found that this happens when there
are "too many items selected" to be copied, moved, deleted, etc.
However, the mailbox store is only 117Mb, well below the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 17th 06, 06:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Jon LaBarge
open pst file?

You have to use your email client to import a PST file. Go to FILEIMPORT
AND EXPORT and then select IMPORT FROM A PST FILE. Browse to the location of
the pst file and select...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 17th 06, 06:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon LaBarge
Exporting to PST error

When exporting a Mailbox to a .pst (for backup purposes), I get an error
stating this:

"Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or
access is denied."

I am a domain...