Search: Posts made by: Michelle King
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 30th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle King
names from GAL batch imported into my contacts

thank you.............

i did an advance search by department and other key words and added quickly.

i may have to do a whole lot of filtering, but, that is easier than typing
individual names...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 30th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle King
names from GAL batch imported into my contacts

how to import 357 persons (names and profile details) without clicking every
single name to "add to contact" from the GAL.

HELP....

I've tried various tricks of getting into my contact but the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 20th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle King
Outlook 2007 - Customizing Calendar View

you are correct.

it looks like the second link (with the calendars horizontal) and i want it
to look like the first link.

i will try your suggestion right now and get back to you. ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 20th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Michelle King
Outlook 2007 - updating appt without disturbing attendees

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! thank you!

"Vince Averello [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Not sure about this but I think it worked for me once.... Make the changes
you want, hit the Esc key and choose Yes when...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 20th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle King
Outlook 2007 - Customizing Calendar View

i used the wrong word in my second paragraph; i said i wanted to move the
months to the left side of the screen when i MEANT i wanted to move it to the
right side of the screen.

to your...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 20th 08, 01:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Michelle King
Outlook 2007 - updating appt without disturbing attendees

i used to be able to update an invite i created wtihout sending the update to
the attendees.

in 2007 i cannot save the changes unless all persons are updated.

how do i add notes to my invite...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 20th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle King
Outlook 2007 - Customizing Calendar View

the months appear at the middle top left of the screen horizontally with a
max of 3 months view

i want to move it to the left side of the screen, veritically, with 6 months
view

is this possible?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 20th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle King
Outlook 2007 - Customize Daily Style

in 2003, a meetings' organizers' name did not print in the appointment when
printing in daily style view.

can this be undone in 2007?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 21st 07, 01:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle King
Invite to hundreds of people

Honest to bob - soon as i post this question, i suddenly can see more than
previous.

It just seems like while setting up the meeting and immediately after
sending the invite, i could only see,...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 20th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle King
Invite to hundreds of people

i thought i asked this question before but cannot find it. My apologies for
a dupe in advance.

I just invited 325 people to a meeting.

I cannot see all of them on the tracking tab nor on the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 6th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle King
public calendars

thank you!