Outlook 2007 - Customizing Calendar View

Old August 20th 08, 01:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Michelle King

Default Outlook 2007 - Customizing Calendar View

the months appear at the middle top left of the screen horizontally with a
max of 3 months view

i want to move it to the left side of the screen, veritically, with 6 months
view

is this possible?
Old August 20th 08, 01:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

The little thumbnails? They are on the right, in the to-do or you can turn
off the to-do or turn off the calendars in it and they'll be on the left,
only in the calendar pane. The number you see vertically depends on the
screen resolution and other stuff on the navigation pane. 6 months
vertically will require high resolution - I can get 4 with all calendar
groups collapsed the buttons pushed down to one row and 1400x1050
resolution.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old August 20th 08, 04:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Michelle King

i used the wrong word in my second paragraph; i said i wanted to move the
months to the left side of the screen when i MEANT i wanted to move it to the
right side of the screen.

to your statement: no not the little thumbnails. let me restate my question.

while viewing my calendar, the months of the year appears at the mid-top
left, maximum 3 calendars can be viewed.

i want to move the months of the year to the right side of the screen on the
other side of the "daily view" of my calendar.

can i move the months of the year around the screen?

Old August 20th 08, 05:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

I'm still confused. Do you want it to look like this:
http://www.xsolive.com/Outlook%20Scr...orm.aspx?ID=29

and currently it looks like this:
http://www.xsolive.com/Outlook%20Scr...orm.aspx?ID=39

or the other way around... or something totally different?

for the calendars on the right, right click on the to-do bar title and
choose options. increase the # of calendars. How many show depends on your
screen resolution and window size.

Old August 20th 08, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Michelle King

you are correct.

it looks like the second link (with the calendars horizontal) and i want it
to look like the first link.

i will try your suggestion right now and get back to you. thanks!