Search: Posts made by: Krirkman
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Krirkman
Cannot Open JPG Attachments

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
Save the attachment to your HDD. Right click on it and Open With. Find and
choose a program...
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Krirkman
Cannot Open JPG Attachments

"Rick" wrote in message
When I receive an email with a JPG attachment (a photo), and I try to open
it, I get a message that says

"Rick" wrote in message
When I receive an email with a JPG attachment (a photo), and I try to open
it, I get a message that says
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

"Rick" wrote in message
When I receive an email with a JPG attachment (a photo), and I try to open
it, I get a message that says
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Krirkman
Cannot import files--error message

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM" wrote in message
Select all of the moved DBX files, including Folders.dbx
Right click the...
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Krirkman
Cannot import files--error message

"Diane" wrote in message
Well I'd already tried that, to no avail. I get the same error message
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

"Diane" wrote in message
Well I'd already tried that, to no avail. I get the same error message
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Krirkman
Cannot import files--error message

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM" wrote in message
Select all of the moved DBX files, including Folders.dbx
Right click the...
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Krirkman
Cannot import files--error message

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM" wrote in message
Select all of the moved DBX files, including Folders.dbx
Right click the...
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 6
Posted By Krirkman
What to Un-install from HP stuff? Windows XP SP#2, OE

"Touch Base" wrote in message

"Ritter197" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 6
Posted By Krirkman
What to Un-install from HP stuff? Windows XP SP#2, OE

"Ritter197" wrote in message
I have a fine HP dual core CPU from HP but I do not want all the HP stuff.
I already un-installed the...
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Krirkman
Viewing pictures in body of email

"jrjrfurg" jurjfjfd wrote in message
hy Peter

"Peter" ha scritto nel messaggio
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Krirkman
Viewing pictures in body of email

"jrjrfurg" jurjfjfd wrote in message
hy Peter

"Peter" ha scritto nel messaggio
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Krirkman
Viewing pictures in body of email

"jrjrfurg" jurjfjfd wrote in message
hy Peter

"Peter" ha scritto nel messaggio
Forum: Outlook Express November 28th 06, 08:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Krirkman
Verificação de email

"abby" wrote in message