Search: Posts made by: Hollis Paul
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 10th 10, 10:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Hollis Paul
Command Button Controls

In article , Ashley wrote:
Ok, so here is my code now, Doesn't give me an error but it doesn't run.

The best source for Outlook coding is...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 7th 10, 10:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Hollis Paul
Command Button Controls

In article , Ashley wrote:
Dim item As MailItem

It looks to me like you are trying to run VBA code in the form, when
the form will only run VBScript. In...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 1st 10, 03:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Hollis Paul
Custom contact form replaced with the default OL form for another user

In article , Alexey Titov wrote:
What should I do to make my contacts open with my form for other users?

I suspect that you should unpublish your form from...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms March 2nd 10, 05:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Hollis Paul
Contact form looks quite different after adding a new control?

In article , Alexey Titov wrote:
Is there a way to add fields and keep the initial form's look?

You should make no changes to the General Tab of the Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms January 10th 10, 07:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 6
Posted By Hollis Paul
Is this supposed to be?

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?ZWQ=?= wrote:
See what I mean and check
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=602
in the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms September 22nd 09, 10:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 20
Posted By Hollis Paul
can't access forms

In article , J lunis wrote:
FWIW, I can open the file in 'Design Form' and edit and publish.
This is the first Form problem I have ever had in Outlook. ...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms July 24th 09, 05:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Hollis Paul
Script to send with custom form

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?= wrote:
I can't publish in the organizational library.

Give the form to your IT department and let them...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms May 16th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Hollis Paul
VBScript does not run in Outlook 2003

In article , N Motihar wrote:
I need to make the vbscript on form work on both (outlook 2000 and
2003). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms May 16th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Hollis Paul
Make field searchable in custom form in outlook 2007

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?SXJpbmE=?= wrote:
Is there a way to make the fields searchable in a custom form?
I have a custom form but when I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 1st 09, 05:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Hollis Paul
Outlook 2007: automating form with macro

In article , Ken Slovak - [MVP -
Outlook] wrote:
Not possible.

Not directly, but there is an indirect method. Create a custom Contact
form with several...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms March 14th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Hollis Paul
Outlook - Mail Merge

In article , Ed wrote:
I am struggling with the creation of a mail merge for direct mailing exercise. The address when merged, has double line spacing and I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms January 18th 09, 05:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 15
Posted By Hollis Paul
Created Form, Published it, but sent emails don't have form da

In article , Michael Edmison
wrote:
I have a question to the "bind that field to. . " My fields don't show
up from the "Edit Compose Side" for me to bind...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms December 31st 08, 05:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Hollis Paul
Disable Reply and Forward actions in custom form

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?S2VudCBD?= wrote:
Created a custom form to disable the Reply and Forward actions. Once the
form is published to the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms December 5th 08, 11:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 3
Posted By Hollis Paul
Outlook form - Form does not display when i hit SEND

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?VGl0YV9HdWVyYQ==?= wrote:
HOLY COW!!!!! you are a genius!! i've spent 2 weeks reading everyone's
questions on this...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms December 3rd 08, 04:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 7
Posted By Hollis Paul
I have the same problem!!!

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZGkgVg==?= wrote:
Notice in the Design toolbar: the Edit Compose Page is where you design the
form that the sender...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 22nd 08, 05:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Hollis Paul
Custom Contact Form

In article , Mary Gudobba wrote:
I want to create a custom contact form. Is it possible to apply this form
to existing contacts? If not, is there a way...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 17th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Hollis Paul
Adding selection options for a combo box in Outlook

In article , Ken Slovak - [MVP -
Outlook] wrote:
Sue's finishing up her master's degree work. She also sold outlookcode.com
to Eric Legault. Whether or...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 15th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Hollis Paul
Adding selection options for a combo box in Outlook

In article , Ken Slovak - [MVP -
Outlook] wrote:
Outlook forms development hasn't had much investment in over 10 years

After telling one petitioner that...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 21st 08, 02:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Hollis Paul
Custom New message template

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?cG10ODI=?= wrote:
Just thought I would give this a bump after one week.
Any help greatly appreciated.

If you had...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 14th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Hollis Paul
can standard email template be changed?

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?U3VlIE1vc2hlciBbTVZQLU91dGxvb2td?= wrote:
The place to set stationery or a theme as the default is in Tools | Options |...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms September 24th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 3
Posted By Hollis Paul
Outlook 2007 wordeditor Issue

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?ZnJlZWRiaWxs?= wrote:
The problematic computer will run the program okay only if I manually start
Outlook before...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms September 23rd 08, 02:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 3
Posted By Hollis Paul
Outlook 2007 wordeditor Issue

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?ZnJlZWRiaWxs?= wrote:
I inadverently discovered that the code will run with basic edition, if I
start outlook before...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms June 10th 08, 05:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Hollis Paul
Share custom form with other users inside organization

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?TW9tbyBmcm9tIEpvbmNrZXJz?= wrote:
I published it to one of my folders but that appears
to be confined to my own mail...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms May 14th 08, 05:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Hollis Paul
Editing Outlook Form Content

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?TkQ=?= wrote:
a) how to alter the content of the message in design mode

You make the content changes before you go into...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 25th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Hollis Paul
Where can i publish infopath form to be sent throu outlook???

In article , Thiego wrote:
So i'll have to publish the form to every new user if i want him to
send infopath e-mail forms messages.. that sounds...